Quarterspot all day long.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I am not the type to post to any forum because there are enough people typing away. But when a funder deserves credit I will take a minute and give what is due. I submitted to all the big houses and got some offers back. All they really became were deleted emails.

I got a 12 month 150k offer with a weekly option. No pnl, no Bal sheet, no site inspection, no payback months. no back dooring my deal, no bull****.

They came in with best length and factor. If it wasn't construction it would of been 18 months. And the merchant can still go back and take more of the approval. Only took 80 of the 150k approval.

Got offer last night at 5 and just closed at 11:30am

Oh and I beat the big name funders.
    If you have a good merchant file than take him to Quarterspot. You will keep he merchant forever.

They are now doing 550 fico scores. They will payoff 2 to be in first. They can give bigger offers because the longer the deal the lower the daily the better the % paid out ratio is.

If your tired of the bull**** with the big names than try something different, do business with a company that wants to do business, not get your deals and decline them or give you insulting offers and Backdoor your deal.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    I am not the type to post to any forum because there are enough people typing away. But when a funder deserves credit I will take a minute and give what is due. I submitted to all the big houses and got some offers back. All they really became were deleted emails.

I got a 12 month 150k offer with a weekly option. No pnl, no Bal sheet, no site inspection, no payback months. no back dooring my deal, no bull****.

They came in with best length and factor. If it wasn't construction it would of been 18 months. And the merchant can still go back and take more of the approval. Only took 80 of the 150k approval.

Got offer last night at 5 and just closed at 11:30am

Oh and I beat the big name funders.
    If you have a good merchant file than take him to Quarterspot. You will keep he merchant forever.

They are now doing 550 fico scores. They will payoff 2 to be in first. They can give bigger offers because the longer the deal the lower the daily the better the % paid out ratio is.

If your tired of the bull**** with the big names than try something different, do business with a company that wants to do business, not get your deals and decline them or give you insulting offers and Backdoor your deal.
    ok thats the same post twice now and agreed when a funder does right they always deserve a thumbs up. Twice makes me wonder, do you work for quaterspot???? Only wondering because once on the ondeck thread now again just a little odd
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Fair question, the motivation behind duplicate posts can be questioned, I'll allow it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    ok thats the same post twice now and agreed when a funder does right they always deserve a thumbs up. Twice makes me wonder, do you work for quaterspot???? Only wondering because once on the ondeck thread now again just a little odd
    Exactly what I was thinking, little suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking, little suspicious.
    And I have nothing against quayerspot personally think they are a very good funding partner to have, I just find the posts to be slightly suspect
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

true answer for your honest question

I don't post so I don't
    Know what in doing. I replied to someone's thread instead of starting a new thread. And I guess the reason I really don't waste my time on this is because guys life you have too
    Much time to say retarded ****. If you want I will teach you how to close a deal so you don't have to spend you life in forum world. I'll do it for free.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

I don't post so I don't
    Know what in doing. I replied to someone's thread instead of starting a new thread. And I guess the reason I really don't waste my time on this is because guys life you have too
    Much time to say retarded ****. If you want I will teach you how to close a deal so you don't have to spend you life in forum world. I'll do it for free.
    if you would like i'll teach you how to multi task and write while you are closing

as for quaterspot i wish they can get their points up a little and not have it written as third party fees .

also tommy welcome to the site
    Last edited by Michael I; 01-22-2016 at 12:46 PM.

I don't post so I don't
    Oh Tommy we go and ask a legitimate question and you have to go and get all combative. I think I can speak for most on here when I say we really don't care who or what or how much you close. The people who come on this forum do so for information, to keep up to date on what is going on in the industry and for some entertainment when the day starts to drag. I thank you for todays entertainment, now please be on your way. If you are too busy funding to also read and or type a post on here then please don't let us get in your way..
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

I don't post so I don't
    Tee hee.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Only 6 points and no psf... For the extra little bit of work you can get the merchant the full 150k and you can make double the commission. If it was easy you'd be rich..

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    They got one right, BFD....Tell me they knocked it out of the park on 4 of the 10 deals you submitted to them? NOW you have my attention.

Anyone can have a banner day. Takes talent to be a lifelong all star.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Dude, all day long.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

and there he goes saying some retarded **** while trying not to say some retarded ****. *yawns
    Last edited by TheShitzuofMCA; 01-22-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    They got one right, BFD....Tell me they knocked it out of the park on 4 of the 10 deals you submitted to them? NOW you have my attention.

Anyone can have a banner day. Takes talent to be a lifelong all star.
    Agreed.. Even a broken clock is right twice a day show me consistency then we can talk
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234