Quote Originally Posted by nfarr@asapfunder.com View Post
Which lender do you love working with and why?

If you are a lender... What makes an ISO valuable to you?? And what are some of your pet peeves that ISOs do?
Kingsley <3s Quarterspot. Everything from their submissions system, offering system, closing procedures, and SERVICE. I am picking them out of the many I <3 just because that one important aspect. SERVICE.

We tend to put all of our energy into sales but neglect service. From both sides of the spectrum (Broker and Funder/Lender) SERVICE is the most valuable and understanding procedures to create a better process is the most valuable trait a Lend/Funder or Broker could have. Take out the guessing and the leg work- any company that doesn't have this down is a complete waste of time. There is no trade secrets in this aspect of having a Brokerage Business or a Funding Company and it boggles my mind that people are still sticking attachments in an email and not checking things or accepting files and NOT CHECKING THEM. Also those lovely ISOs who don't understand that No is No and expect you to stick your neck out for something crazy high risk. I always ask "Would you put money in this?" Most of the time the answer is no. Here's my answer. Time=Money. If you don't believe in them enough to put Money in- your wasting my time and the Merchs time.

Oh yeah... and the bait n' switch method when the file obviously doesn't even qualify for a stick of gum. It makes everyone look bad. Okay I'm done

BASICS. BASICS. BASICS.