Broker Question in regards to running credit - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    and to Yulia

Ive learned to never argue with liars because you cant win , they believe their own bs. You keep trying to talk your way into existence.There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

I know the ending to your story. I've recruited and trained 100's if not thousands on my merry adventure called Life . Ive been From Park ave to the park bench and back again, 3 go rounds, my last time to the top I am getting old and tired ( figuratively speaking ..before you say ( "i got you girl", come get you a cream cheese and jelly samitch, or a wheel chair ") .

When you fail like all the others before you and all the others after you. You will just blame someone else, or your mentor and say " well thats what this country is built on, people who make attempts to achieve something, Einstein failed over and over again."

What someone said is right about you. YOU CANT CLOSE, your mentor keeps admiting to it as well.

Do you know how annoying it is for someone to keep touting the latest greatest idea know to mankind ...all to avoid being the true Sales person??????????????

Sales people are the ones who get paid...we bring the money to the table, not the lenders, not the lead brokers..we keep you in business. Thats why we get paid the Rockstar commission.

( Sorry Lenders ..i love you..big smile)

Stop trying to act like everyone needs you, we all could duplicate what you are doing in a heartbeat. And the top lenders could do what you are doing as well.

We are not doing it because it doesn't work.Why you keep trying to sell your failed venture to seasoned pros is beyond me, its like im watching Shark Tank and you keep going on and on and they are laughing at you...

problem is you dont know it

IF IT WAS VERY EASY THEY WOULDNT PAY US THE BIG BUCKS
    Drops mic and walks away. My soul is standing up and giving you a big round of applause right now. You pretty much said what most people here think when they see these posts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSMF View Post
    Drops mic and walks away. My soul is standing up and giving you a big round of applause right now. You pretty much said what most people here think when they see these posts.
    Amen