This is the secondary source of collateral and this entity would be the borrower with one of the Attachments being the most recent sales sheet for our movie "To the Wonder". As mentioned, this movie was financed exclusively by my Production Company and was pre-sold to a range of foreign distributors and then ultimately released theatrically in 2012, which led to a a release of accumulated escrowed funds as kept by our collection agent Fintage, which paid down all the outstanding bank debt that was senior to our preferred equity interests. Since that time, each foreign distributor has separate milestone triggers (eg. x months post tv premiere, 1 year holdback after DVD, etc.) before any of their outstanding tranches still due to us can be invoiced and collected for release to ourselves. The statement is updated every time there is a an amount in excess of $25k that has not already been released to the movie financiers (hence last period of October '15), and shows you the entirety of the funds by territory collected to date and how the funds have been allocated to each stakeholder. The key pages are the first page and particularly the last one which shows the remaining amount still to be collected ($284.6k), which would then be released as per the following waterfall: (1) Roughly 9% to Union Guilds/SAG, (2) 5% for Film Nation's Sales Fee, (3) Sundry expenses due to the Producers and Escrow Agent not to exceed $7k per release, and then finally to me (4) Brothers K Productions. Unfortunately I can not provide an exact timeframe for collection of the remaining proceeds but Film Nation conveyed that roughly half this amount has been invoiced to EEAP and would therefore be collected on a standard 45 day period from last week. I could provide further financing documentation at the time of investment/production which substantiates the above as well if you would like though that will be a substantial amount of docs, so it may be easier to simply have everything above repped as a covenant given the time constraints but your call