These leads are just... awesome. Hand down.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool These leads are just... awesome. Hand down.

Made a boo boo.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 01-05-2016 at 03:26 PM.

I have to ask; why would you not simply broker these out?? This makes no sense.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Have to agree, this seems WAAAY too good to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by rick_clsfunding View Post
    I have to ask; why would you not simply broker these out?? This makes no sense.
    The short answer is that we don't find directly working with merchants to be enjoyable at all. But it's really about ROI... In order to get a deal done we would have to engage in:

1. Generating the lead.
    2. Submitting files.
    3. Waiting for offers.
    4. Selling offers.
    5. Gathering final stips and submitting signed contract.
    6. Waiting to get commission.

By reducing the process to essentially one step, you can simply crank out more leads. You save time which equates to more $ - obviously.

I'm good at finding the best paper in the world and have invested hundreds of hours in my craft. Not interested in honing my sales skills at this time!

Finally, most funders have ISO agreements that they have no interest in amending. There are certain terms that we simply won't be signing off on, for any reason. Unless the skies part and celestial choirs sing and funders decide to relax on some of these terms, not interested in the ISO thing.

I hope this helps!
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 01-05-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

By 'we' you mean you and Jay Ballentine? Jay who has come on this board every year for the last five years or so with some bs about changing the game?

Do these leads know you will be selling their full application with social and their bank statements? I'm pretty sure this has been frowned upon before on this forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

Ballentine always seems to be on to something new becasue the previous things didnt work...
    Last edited by Rob Buchanan; 01-05-2016 at 03:07 PM.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

Hi Yuliya, please don't try to sell applications with social security #s on them, drivers' licenses or bank statements through this forum.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YuliyaG View Post
    Leads have evolved folks. We're offering "ready to underwrite" leads - the best quality in the world. Here's what they will look like.

Here's What You Get:

1. Full and complete signed application.
    2. Most RECENT 3 months bank statements.
    3. Most RECENT 3 months CC processing (where applicable).
    4. Drivers License
    5. Voided Check
    6. Business License
    7. Lease / Mortgage Agreement
    8. 100% of all leads will either currently be in an MCA with a MAX of one open position. If they are not currently in an MCA, they will have just recently been paid off.
    9. One buyer per lead (with qualifiers).

E-mail yuliya@uccfeed.com for more info. Please no offers to sign up as an ISO. Thanks!
    if you are getting applications from a company that have been declined and are trying to sell them let me be the first to tell you that not only is that make them terrible leads it also makes it completely illegal
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    By 'we' you mean you and Jay Ballentine? Jay who has come on this board every year for the last five years or so with some bs about changing the game?

Do these leads know you will be selling their full application with social and their bank statements? I'm pretty sure this has been frowned upon before on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    Ballentine always seems to be on to something new becasue the previous things didnt work...
    Wow. Salt. Does he owe you guys money or something? Nothing game changing about selling leads... IMO. But I will respect the admins request and have removed the content from the original post.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

She still doesn't get it. Wow.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Wow. Salt. Does he owe you guys money or something? Nothing game changing about selling leads... IMO. But I will respect the admins request and have removed the content from the original post.
    publicyl questioning whether your partner owes people money says everything you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    publicyl questioning whether your partner owes people money says everything you need to know.
    It's sad that a rhetorical question flew over your head, despite your success... smh... thought you'd be smarter. I grouped you in with Rob of all people... for a reason.

It's equally sad that you have this obsession with trolling us every chance you get. We haven't met you. We don't know you. We have not done business with you. Why are you so obsessed? (Rhetorical question).

Do you know the Godfather; "don't let people know what you are thinking?" Did you know that your actions can expose folks to what you're thinking?

The fact that you're into your emotions and exposing your thoughts excites me. The fact that you care means a lot my friend.

*Wishing you the most successful year of your adult life.*

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

True, people sell leads all the time. Name, addresses, phone numbers.

Selling folks Driv Lic's, Apps with Soc Sec #'s on them and bank statements? HIGHLY, HIGHLY ILLEGAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    True, people sell leads all the time. Name, addresses, phone numbers.

Selling folks Driv Lic's, Apps with Soc Sec #'s on them and bank statements? HIGHLY, HIGHLY ILLEGAL.
    I'd be interested to see what legal action is taken against a firm who gathers the expressed written consent of the disclosing party while also specifying with exacting precision who that data will be shared with...

Then... look at it another way... What's to say I can't sign your indie contractor agreement which states that you will pay me $X every time I find a qualified business owner and delivered you a completed file, featuring your application / branding?
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 01-05-2016 at 08:10 PM.

Does "exacting precision" include telling a merchant that their most vital personal and business information will be peddled like street corner hand bags to mostly anonymous brokers/ISO/Funders on a message board?

If so, I think you are on to something. You should try selling UCCS. Oh wait.....

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Does "exacting precision" include telling a merchant that their most vital personal and business information will be peddled like street corner hand bags to mostly anonymous brokers/ISO/Funders on a message board?

If so, I think you are on to something. You should try selling UCCS. Oh wait.....

Huh? You seem to be confused and you're confusing me in the process. Let me break this down.

Sarah: "Hey John, I can find business owners."
    John: "Great, I'll pay you."
    Sarah: "Ok John, please sign this document stating some important stuff."
    John: "Here ya go, show me the bacon! Please make sure you e-mail everything straight to my fax / email."
    Sarah: "No problem."

Now Sarah goes out and she starts talking with business owners. She offers them money.

Sarah: "I'll just need a signed application and some other pieces of paper and I'll have my affiliate work to get you funded."
    Merchant: "Ok great, but what's this wavier about Sarah?"
    Sarah: "The waiver acknowledges that you will consent to me sharing your sensitive information with John J. John and Mr. John J. John only."
    Merchant: "Ok, fair enough here are your pieces of paper. Please have John call me at 123-456-7890."

Now please explain to me how brokering leads in a transparent way compares to the following:

1. Convicted felons exiting prison (some white collar criminals) soliciting all kinds of paper + exorbitant fees from folks?

2. People taking merhcants' files and blasting them out to 17 funders - never telling the merchant; "hey I'm about to wreck your credit with hard inquiries alone?"

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of things...

You should try buying stuff and selling it for a 500% return within 45 days consistently... I can show you how.
    Last edited by YuliyaG; 01-05-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

this is getting sooooo old

Who is John J. John? If you found him on a message board, you are no better than those you are measuring yourself against, honey.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Why waste time here? There is no way you would collect a complete file and not submit and fund it yourself. Not a chance. Not even a .0001% chance. Doesn't happen, wouldn't happen. Not in this universe or any other. Stop. Just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Why waste time here? There is no way you would collect a complete file and not submit and fund it yourself. Not a chance. Not even a .0001% chance. Doesn't happen, wouldn't happen. Not in this universe or any other. Stop. Just stop.
    have to agree with fund here. last thing i'd want is to compete against myself.

On another note, what % of funders TRULY don't go after declines and try to broker them? or even worse reps who pass info onto their ISO buddy down the street in secret?

Last time I checked more often than not people who lend money don't leave money on the table...

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Lender Of Gold View Post
    have to agree with fund here. last thing i'd want is to compete against myself.

On another note, what % of funders TRULY don't go after declines and try to broker them? or even worse reps who pass info onto their ISO buddy down the street in secret?

Last time I checked more often than not people who lend money don't leave money on the table...
    Put your cell and make up a personal email and you'll know exactly

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    There is no way you would collect a complete file and not submit and fund it yourself.
    If you had the opportunity to live comfortably via the MCA industry without having to worry about closing deals or taking risks, would you take that opportunity? Some of us have varied interests. Not everyone wants to spend 60+ hours a week grinding on deals... If you can do one thing well and make money from it while pursuing other interests, why not? You live once right? Many people are afraid to just do what they want... You shouldn't as long as it legal.

The owner of this site is a prime example... started much like most everyone else as it relates to merchant "hand to hand combat." He's living comfortably I'd imagine... while never having to speak with a merchant ever again... He got up one day and probably said; "I'm done dealing with these folks on this level but I'm going to apply my unique talents / skills to making money in MCA another way..." He is. Jay said this too... But as it relates to the owner of the site, would you have told him that "no, there's no way in hell you with no publishing experience will become the #1 publisher in this space"?

Life is about designing it so that you're productive and happy. So yes we're crazy enough to put the pursuit of happiness right up there with the pursuit of lucre.

Finally, always remember. What others eat will never make you poop.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Who is John J. John? If you found him on a message board, you are no better than those you are measuring yourself against, honey.
    John J. John is a fictional guy based on a real life player who typically spends upwards of $200k per month on marketing. This would have disqualified folks like you from our offering.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

If you had the opportunity to live comfortably via the MCA industry without having to worry about closing deals or taking risks, would you take that opportunity? Some of us have varied interests. Not everyone wants to spend 60+ hours a week grinding on deals... If you can do one thing well and make money from it while pursuing other interests, why not? You live once right? Many people are afraid to just do what they want... You shouldn't as long as it legal.

The owner of this site is a prime example... started much like most everyone else as it relates to merchant "hand to hand combat." He's living comfortably I'd imagine... while never having to speak with a merchant ever again... He got up one day and probably said; "I'm done dealing with these folks on this level but I'm going to apply my unique talents / skills to making money in MCA another way..." He is. Jay said this too... But as it relates to the owner of the site, would you have told him that "no, there's no way in hell you with no publishing experience will become the #1 publisher in this space"?

Life is about designing it so that you're productive and happy. So yes we're crazy enough to put the pursuit of happiness right up there with the pursuit of lucre.

Finally, always remember. What others eat will never make you poop.
    No, don't buy it. You collect everything right down to a voided check and driver's license? LOL. Hunting down prospects and building a complete file is 70% of my work as a broker, and you're saying what, you do all that work, and then instead of spending another couple hours submitting to a lender for potentially thousands of dollars in commissions, you sell it for a few bucks? Nobody would do it. NOBODY.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Is it possible that they are really good at soliciting documents but terrible at selling.