Our Clients Are Stuffed ... Take What They Cant Eat
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 11116

We are looking for 1-2 new clients who can handle a decent volume of leads weekly and can spend 15k-40K a month on leads.

Our current client base is maxed out. Same 7 clients for the past 6 months or more buy our leads every week. Good quality exclusive MCA leads. a Mix of lenders and ISO's are finding success with our leads, stop wasting time with junk overseas calls, or pounded to death UCC lists, our leads took it upon themselves to apply for more information, these leads want to speak with you.

Please email me at mike@popcrumbs.com if interested.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Hi Mike. If you only have 7 clients, why would you not offer them any overflow at the end of a month at a discount among them? Pimping your excess inventory here is not really a good look, nor does it instill confidence in the results or demand.

Comments like this ^ just make me laugh. "Pimping excess inventory?" LMAO, get with it. Sure, why doesn't he just give away product instead of bringing on new customers and growing. That sure is a solid business strategy.

Mike please PM me pricing and details we are always open to testing out a trial order to see if it fits. Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

I'm pretty hard on the lead guys here but yeah the "pimping excess inventory" you are correct about Johnson. Ridiculous.

Just don't get these guys with no contact information other than email either here or on their webpage. No address, no phone number anywhere. Especially when they have more leads than they can sell. Doesn't instill confidence that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Hi Mike. If you only have 7 clients, why would you not offer them any overflow at the end of a month at a discount among them? Pimping your excess inventory here is not really a good look, nor does it instill confidence in the results or demand.
    I didnt say I only have 7 clients. I have 7 clients who have been buying for 6 months or more and even more who are buying for the past 5 months or less.

Maybe if you had good leads to call you won't have to spend your time here attacking people without merit

Relax, follow the rules and you might get more respect. That is the point.

Website definitely needs some work though dude. If you lack a retail storefront, the website is your virtual front window.

No addy, no phone, not even some cheese stock photos of some tool in a 3 piece suit wearing a headset smiling like he's getting a BJ under his desk? Why?

If you are an SEO lead gen company, your site should pop (pardon the pun) and have a phone number and a verifiable business address with someone on the other side ready to do business.

99% of lead gen companies are total scams anyway.

Is your desk in a ups store in bay shore? How much to mail my paperwork to a real mca company?
    Last edited by PopCrumbs; 02-12-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Fund

We dont do SEO. We buy banner, text, social and mobile ads targeting business owners looking for a business loan and drive them to an online form. Our own website is secondary to ensuring the best results for our campaigns.

We don't look for clients often, i post maybe once a month on here and that's my prospecting in a nutshell. We have solid clients because our leads return an ROI they want to meet. Clients staying on and spending thousands a week for long periods of time tells me our leads work, because no one ever calls the lead source and is like hey i closed 5 deals off your leads today.

99% of lead companies are not scams. My advice is if you buy leads know what you're buying, and understand how to close them. Each source of leads is going to have a different way you need to close them, and yes there are ****ty lead sources, there are ****ty lead buyers too.
    Last edited by PopCrumbs; 02-12-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post
    Fund

We dont do SEO. We buy banner, text, social and mobile ads targeting business owners looking for a business loan and drive them to an online form. Our own website is secondary to ensuring the best results for our campaigns.

We don't look for clients often, i post maybe once a month on here and that's my prospecting in a nutshell. We have solid clients because our leads return an ROI they want to meet. Clients staying on and spending thousands a week for long periods of time tells me our leads work, because no one ever calls the lead source and is like hey i closed 5 deals off your leads today.

99% of lead companies are not scams. My advice is if you buy leads know what you're buying, and understand how to close them. Each source of leads is going to have a different way you need to close them, and yes there are ****ty lead sources, there are ****ty lead buyers too.
    99% are scams in my own non-scientific polling that I did with myself. Maybe you are a 1%'er. I don't know, and I don't care. I don't buy leads, I generate my own, and close them. My experience and those I collaborate with have had nightmare experiences with lead companies. Cherry picking, broken promises, flat-out lies.

And don't tell me your website isn't important. It's extremely important when you're an online business.