ISOs charging their own fees.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Andy... I hate to be this person but i've received contracts from you guys with origination, 3rd party from YSC, with 6 points and the rate was crazy. My old rep always tried to work with me but it was always the same story. I hardly believe that with the amount of volume you do, the cost of your money, and the rates/origination/extra fees equal out to 6 points and 25% of fees. I was always grateful for the assistance with the "YSC qualified only" files but you get to the point where there is no other choice and the merchant just goes with it. Being signed up with you- I am glad you are transparent and it makes a little more sense but still- there is a disconnect and the ladder part of the industry just doesn't get it.
    Let me respond in pieces...

1. I don't think you hate being that person, you thrive/survive/flourish on drama and rocking the boat, like most of us do LOL.
    2. I cant speak for "Contracts you've received from us 3rd Party"
    3. Not sure where you arrived at 6% and 25% fees? Please explain
    4. Like I said previously I can only speak for my team which does everything in its power to keep the fees in our 2-5% range and we do that on 95% of our files

Before anyone jumps all over me with examples of the time their merchant paid 6% etc etc please keep in mind that I am happy to discuss and assist you in any way possible but getting berated with generalities about "that one deal" wont help your cause.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post

1. I don't think you hate being that person, you thrive/survive/flourish on drama and rocking the boat, like most of us do LOL.
    2. I cant speak for "Contracts you've received from us 3rd Party"
    3. Not sure where you arrived at 6% and 25% fees? Please explain
    4. Like I said previously I can only speak for my team which does everything in its power to keep the fees in our 2-5% range and we do that on 95% of our files

Before anyone jumps all over me with examples of the time their merchant paid 6% etc etc please keep in mind that I am happy to discuss and assist you in any way possible but getting berated with generalities about "that one deal" wont help your cause.
    1. I thrive and flourish on the responses, yes. There are a lot of contradictions and overall conflicts that will not be fixed, innovated, or stopped if someone didn't be that person. Sometimes I chose to be that person. So yes Andy, I deserve every response coming from it all lol!
    2. I'll go over with you via email on the last contract and you can clear the air.
    3. My old agreement I had. Keep in mind- these were my OWN originated deals. Not brokered so I didn't care too much. Relationships and knowing where my deal was and that it wasn't going anywhere was enough for me
    4. Your team has been great so far! No problems, very transparent... I heart YSC. I guess it's just the fact that all teams are different with different pricing throws everyone off when they read one thing and see another.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    1. I thrive and flourish on the responses, yes. There are a lot of contradictions and overall conflicts that will not be fixed, innovated, or stopped if someone didn't be that person. Sometimes I chose to be that person. So yes Andy, I deserve every response coming from it all lol!
    2. I'll go over with you via email on the last contract and you can clear the air.
    3. My old agreement I had. Keep in mind- these were my OWN originated deals. Not brokered so I didn't care too much. Relationships and knowing where my deal was and that it wasn't going anywhere was enough for me
    4. Your team has been great so far! No problems, very transparent... I heart YSC. I guess it's just the fact that all teams are different with different pricing throws everyone off when they read one thing and see another.
    And YSC hearts you too.