Knight Capital Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Knight Capital Funding

Anyone having issues with them? I have submitted several deals for funding and all I keep hearing is that they are backed up. Its been almost a week and still no funds. I hope they aren't going out of business. Please advise.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

I am seeing the same thing. The word on the street is their is a major hiccup getting their new credit line funded and they are out of fresh money on their old one

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

^Has the "Word on the street" been verified by anyone with inside knowledge? Could just be hearsay yah know?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    ^Has the "Word on the street" been verified by anyone with inside knowledge? Could just be hearsay yah know?
    These are all rumors, so take them with a grain of salt. It could be true, or could be a similar thing with what happened with Everest, when they got very busy, and people wondered what was happening.

Figured as much, that's why I am always interested to hear from someone who actually has something to do with Knights Finances. Not that I expect a funding company to come out and say, "Don't send us your deals bc we're broke!" But you never know?!?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Even then, lets say they are running a little low on their line. All it really takes is one or two admins leaving, and their whole submission process could grind to a stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Even then, lets say they are running a little low on their line. All it really takes is one or two admins leaving, and their whole submission process could grind to a stop.
    You are correct. Spot on. I have had this issue a few times. The worst is when you have a skeleton crew and then maybe a server issue or some tech difficulties and all Hell breaks loose. The next thing you know you have a headline of "So and So GOES BANKRUPT"!! What a joke.

They are either that busy or running out of money employees don't even respond to kind words like thank you and please

Member Reputation points: 251 Powerline_factor77's Avatar

Knight is still rocking

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by CLucas View Post
    They are either that busy or running out of money employees don't even respond to kind words like thank you and please
    i fully agree . something is up with them

Member Reputation points: 97 Worldwide Capital's Avatar

I had 2 deals with them from last Thursday got funded today, Roodley my previous ISO manager left them and I am working with someone call Rita Covington, She was very responsive but all she said was " In Verification" I spoke to some senior guys in there and found out they have 2 verification team, One of the team doesn't work out from the same office so they have a lot of dependency on them. I was told that "we know exactly what you know but, I will go ahead and call them for you" So I guess they are having some man power issues.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Does anyone have a good ISO rep at Knight? We are getting rid of our current lower tier lender, they have become a nightmare to deal with.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Does anyone have a good ISO rep at Knight? We are getting rid of our current lower tier lender, they have become a nightmare to deal with.
    its pick your poison , the responsive ones are dumb and the non responsive are good .

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i fully agree . something is up with them
    Anyone still experiencing slow movement?? I see no recent posts confirming things are back to the norm and well oiled or if the word on the df street is there is still "something up with them"

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2014FUNDING View Post
    Anyone having issues with them? I have submitted several deals for funding and all I keep hearing is that they are backed up. Its been almost a week and still no funds. I hope they aren't going out of business. Please advise.
    I reached out and got Shlomo....they were jammed up for two weeks. Has to resent about 30 deals