I have a client that has to be one of the nicest guys I have ever met. He owns a NJ based financial planning/consulting firm, with gross revenue of $561k through October and net of $78k. This does not include the $40k of finance costs which if added back into his income, boosts his EBITA higher.

He wants to consolidate some expensive MCA debt and take a little cash out to fund growth. I had him in the queue but unfortunately he does not quite fit our funding model and I am very disappointed. He is profitable and has a lot of positive attributes so I'm confident he is fundable with somebody, just not me. :-(

Not a fit for Power Up since he is a consulting firm, which they will not fund. Not a fit for Carl at Breakout Capital since he is looking for $120k.

Not very often I get a good looking client that I cannot fund internally. I do not see this as a fit for a daily payment lender, since I would prefer not to take him out of the kettle and immediately drop into the frying pan. True consolidation/cash out would be preferred.

Looking forward to feedback! (Direct lenders preferred).

Thanks,

Dan Page
dan@fundingstrategypartners.com