consolidation scenario - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

That as a great/informative response Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    my biggest issue is that i fund with them and they still call me all day . The worst part is when i say i already work with chris they try to find ways of me screwing chris and submitting to them . Have some professional courtesy people
    Thanks Michael, and sorry for this. We will try and resolve this as quickly as possible. Can you send me a private email (cpepe@wbl.com) with the name of a person and when they reached out so we can resolve internally?

Regards,

Chris Pepe
    Vice President
    World Business Lenders

Banned Reputation points: 4530

consolidation scenario

Per Dan....the balance sheet is the think whereby we will catch the king.
    Our jobs would be so much easier if ISO's and Brokers understood this.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    I wish WBL would drive their stupid real estate program off a cliff. Stop posting under merchant cash advance. It's not a F****** cash advance, it's a hard money pseudo mortgage rip off Hail Mary bull**** program to find that one dumb**** that's gonna sign his life away for a few bucks. Let's be real.
    it is a cash advance, just secured with real estate. But unless there is a nice chunk of real estate to drive an offer way, way up, it is a total waste of time, because their prices are not competitive in the least

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Credit score will be an issue ..and he's showing he needs money again. Doesn't seem promising

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

We may be able to help here, just would need to understand when charge off happened and what he charged off. We have no net requirement to merchant, no problem with 500 FICOs (depending on reason for FICO), fund up to 1.25x monthly deposits. If this is still open, email me at info below. If he has a consistent ~68K in monthly deposits and has been paying his previous advances, we should be able to consolidate and allow the merchant to net 25K.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Credit score will be an issue ..and he's showing he needs money again. Doesn't seem promising
    If they are sitting on 1.45x on four month terms and making payments, I'm sure they would need money again! The way we look at consolidations, credit score isn't a deterrent -- we look at whether they have been able to make high cost advance payments, and WHY the credit score is where it is -- if they are currently delinquent on their home and car, that's a problem. If they charged off cards a while back, no problem. Last week we did a consolidation of SEVEN positions for 100K, 550ish credit score, merchant netted nothing. We brought her daily payments from over $3K to $1.1K -- she had been regularly making her high cost payments, and we brought her to something way more reasonable. To us, that was a great deal that no one else in the space would touch.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    my biggest issue is that i fund with them and they still call me all day . The worst part is when i say i already work with chris they try to find ways of me screwing chris and submitting to them . Have some professional courtesy people
    I get the same thing...I rarely work with them but, it is, on occasion a good fit. Although I work with Chris P. I am constantly getting "Financial Analysts" from WBL trying to sign me up (Amway on steroids LMAO) and I always say I already work with them....one day I just asked "WTF do you keep contacting me for; don't you guys have some kind of CRM or anything showing Ownership of an ISO shop? Because if someone who worked with me was calling my ISOs I know I would be mad as hell." They just kind of danced around the subject