150k Capital Deal Need Funded Asap! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

And my response was to your assertion that some A paper funders are easier than c-d paper funders in regards to his situation and I'm asking how? This is one of those educational moments that Im hoping for some knowledge to kick me in the backside (that ones for you Bob!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

very simple . i all ready mentioned bfs . on deck or quarter spot wont even ask for the second account . While yellowstone (just using an example here ) will do decesion logic , see all accounts and be concerned by the 12 nsf in account 2 . They might not decline but definitely re price . correct me if i am wrong

Banned Reputation points: 4530

150k Capital Deal Need Funded Asap!

Thank you Andy. I can only hope that in the future you too can gain my expertise in talking to gibrish.
    I'm sure you were referring to the noun that brays and talks like it actually knows what it's talking about

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    come on chambo . what happened to chambo knows lol
    bfs will mainly look at the main account and ignore the nsf on the transfer account . Unless the deals that i funded like that were over looked by uw . I highly doubt their uw misses anything
    $150,000 over (I am assuming) 12 months? Yeah, OK, you keep telling yourself that

Quote Originally Posted by bdshaw View Post
    thank you andy. I can only hope that in the future you too can gain my expertise in talking to gibrish.
    I'm sure you were referring to the noun that brays and talks like it actually knows what it's talking about
    exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    very simple . i all ready mentioned bfs . on deck or quarter spot wont even ask for the second account . While yellowstone (just using an example here ) will do decesion logic , see all accounts and be concerned by the 12 nsf in account 2 . They might not decline but definitely re price . correct me if i am wrong
    I think the bigger issue is that comparing BFS/ODC/QS to Yellowstone is an Apples to Oranges comparison. The concern as an underwriter I would have is this, why is the merchant letting a second account go negative almost half the month when the other account has plenty of funds (using the example given)? That shows me one of two things. 1. They don't care about bouncing payments from Account #2 and 2. They will most likely give me a hard time when/if my payments start bouncing. However, if the second account is inconsequentialto the business I wouldn't reprice.

what type of business?