What. Is. It? (image)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

I can understand the bait-n-switch, that happens everywhere even car dealerships.

But "I am reaching out to you because at one point you were dealing with a broker or direct lender that submitted your application to us, at which time you were approved for $250,000.00" is more than a bait-n-switch.

I never had to outright lie through my teeth to someone to make money. There is too much business out there in this industry already to feel the need to do that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I can understand the bait-n-switch, that happens everywhere even car dealerships.

But "I am reaching out to you because at one point you were dealing with a broker or direct lender that submitted your application to us, at which time you were approved for $250,000.00" is more than a bait-n-switch.

I never had to outright lie through my teeth to someone to make money. There is too much business out there in this industry already to feel the need to do that.

Does anyone have an Emoji for a golf clap? Because that's what Im giving you sir!