DecisionLogic
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

DecisionLogic

Which lenders will accept decision logic statements compared to those that don't?

Wall can, I think most funders would.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004

Quote Originally Posted by iso@wallfunding View Post
    Wall can, I think most funders would.
    I think that as well but from a few conversations I've had, it seems as a few wont.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Decision logic statements are fine.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Funny, now that I think of it I know several ISO's who specifically get Decision Logic statements from their clients, so first the statements are clear, they know they are not doctored, and the client will fill one out when it comes to funding the deal.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

yeah but will lenders accept 9/17-12/17 most usually want 3 full months of bank and then mtd . Also i have had issue with print out and not actual statements because lenders are lazy to add it up .
    will the a lenders accept it ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

Good idea. I would also be interested to know who does. I do not think that any of the A paper lenders do. We will accept them but much prefer the actual statements, along with decision logic verification before funding. Or the last 3 months statements, and decision logic for a MTD is great as a new sub. Depending on the bank there are some things that are not shown on decision logic. I have seen times when the merchant was bouncing payments, and decision logic didnt show it because the payment didnt post. Decision logic is also prone to glitches, we recently had a file in which decision logic showed a negative balance every day for the past month and we killed it. The merchant insisted it was wrong, we were skeptical but when we got bank login info and logged in, they did not have a single negative day.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Good idea. I would also be interested to know who does. I do not think that any of the A paper lenders do. We will accept them but much prefer the actual statements, along with decision logic verification before funding. Or the last 3 months statements, and decision logic for a MTD is great as a new sub. Depending on the bank there are some things that are not shown on decision logic. I have seen times when the merchant was bouncing payments, and decision logic didnt show it because the payment didnt post. Decision logic is also prone to glitches, we recently had a file in which decision logic showed a negative balance every day for the past month and we killed it. The merchant insisted it was wrong, we were skeptical but when we got bank login info and logged in, they did not have a single negative day.
    haha your the one who stacked my security guy

We definitely ask for a MTD printout from the actual bank statement to just to compare with DecLog because of the exact incidents described above.

Member Reputation points: 10 ISO.handler2015's Avatar

Same here, we prefer statements but when it comes to MTD or Verification before funding, Decision Logic is the way to go. Some don`t change their info or login and we used it for collections also.

Some don`t change their info or login and we used it for collections also.

^^^^^BOOM!!!^^^^

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISO.handler2015 View Post
    Same here, we prefer statements but when it comes to MTD or Verification before funding, Decision Logic is the way to go. Some don`t change their info or login and we used it for collections also.
    That is brutal. Is that legal?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Member Reputation points: 10 ISO.handler2015's Avatar

Yep, they gave us the info. Not my problem they did not change the password after the verification stage. They want to call and cry broke, want to hold off payments for a week, want a lower daily. But what if you could log into their account and call them out on it? How many of them do you think are being honest? Almost none, if they were really in trouble I would not have had to do that, because their daily payments would have started bouncing and I would already know about it. They agree to a high daily just to get the money, then call back after 2 weeks and say they cant afford it. What the hell did you do with the $50k I gave you last week ??? Ruthless efficiency is a gift

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Oh, I thought you meant you transferred the money from their account back into yours to collect.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801