Who's doing consolidations?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Who's doing consolidations?

besides power up? who doesn't really do them anymore

and fusion? who will only consolidate up to 50k.

heard nulook does them, what are their terms?

heard of a company signature fund that does them? anyone have a contact there and any info?

any other solid companies that actually do consolidations and don't just trap you into sending them deals to cherry pick your files?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Hey Anthony,

I am doing almost all consolidations these days.

$50k - $2M
    Monthly payment
    12-18 Month term
    All States
    Almost any industry (we don't like individual restaurants)
    Client has to be profitable with demonstrated net income to comfortably afford the monthly payment.

Please reach out via email if you would like to discuss. dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Thanks,

Dan Page

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Hey Anthony,

I am doing almost all consolidations these days.

$50k - $2M
    Monthly payment
    12-18 Month term
    All States
    Almost any industry (we don't like individual restaurants)
    Client has to be profitable with demonstrated net income to comfortably afford the monthly payment.

Please reach out via email if you would like to discuss. dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Thanks,

Dan Page
    dan, is that structured more as a loan and if so, are the requirements a bit stricter than a typical advance?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post

heard of a company signature fund that does them? anyone have a contact there and any info?

any other solid companies that actually do consolidations and don't just trap you into sending them deals to cherry pick your files?
    Rapid will consolidate up to 3 positions, merchant needs to net 40%
    TBB will consolidate 2 positions, merchant need s to net 50%
    GBR/BFS will consolidate 3 positions, merchant needs to net 75%
    My Yankee loving buddy Matt over at Foxii will consolidate up to 3 positions, and is flexible on merchant net

All of those companies will offer up to 15 months

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    Rapid will consolidate up to 3 positions, merchant needs to net 40%
    TBB will consolidate 2 positions, merchant need s to net 50%
    GBR/BFS will consolidate 3 positions, merchant needs to net 75%
    My Yankee loving buddy Matt over at Foxii will consolidate up to 3 positions, and is flexible on merchant net

All of those companies will offer up to 15 months
    SOS Capital and Greenbox will also do consolidations & I believe the net is 50% as well

dan, is that structured more as a loan and if so, are the requirements a bit stricter than a typical advance?
    Hey Anthony,

Yes, requirements are definitely stricter than a typical advance. Instead of looking primarily at bank statements, we look deep at the company's profitability (P&L, Balance Sheet, etc.). If the client is losing money with no turnaround at hand and the reduced payment will not bring them back into the black, we are not a fit. But if they are making money and they will have some margin left over at the end of the month after meeting their obligations, that is our client.

Given our high limits, I can do consolidations that others cannot. I'm also not concerned so much about the number of positions...but moreso the client's ability to pay. We do prevent the client from stacking (yes, we monitor) so they would need to be committed to get out from the stacked loans, at least during the timeframe they are repaying. Cash out is certainly possible (but not required) if the client can justify how they will earn revenue on the extra cash. Hope this helps.

Breakout Capital:
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...eakout-Capital

Quote Originally Posted by rick_clsfunding View Post
    Could be wrong but I think Carl at Breakout Capital maxes out at $50k...

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Could be wrong but I think Carl at Breakout Capital maxes out at $50k...
    It's up to $100k...

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

WBL does these for up to 36 months
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Thanks for the mention guys! Yes, we max out at 100K. Advances available in all states except California, loans available in around 35 states. No minimum credit score, no net required by merchant, no max number of positions consolidated.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

thanks for the insight chambo, that was very resourceful.

hopefully this will become a good reference thread for people seeking the same product
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Thanks for the mention guys! Yes, we max out at 100K. Advances available in all states except California, loans available in around 35 states. No minimum credit score, no net required by merchant, no max number of positions consolidated.
    how are you guys on credit? or what are major underwriting factors for you?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

It does seem like Consolidation is the next "thing" that is going to help make brokers and funders alike successful. In the same way that stacking had made a lot of money for brokers, it seems to me that there is a major push to undo the damage caused to merchants accounts by reckless stacking which is a great thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    It does seem like Consolidation is the next "thing" that is going to help make brokers and funders alike successful. In the same way that stacking had made a lot of money for brokers, it seems to me that there is a major push to undo the damage caused to merchants accounts by reckless stacking which is a great thing.
    andy, yes and sadly I am not giving anyone info they don't already know by saying this but a lot of rep's that have control over their merchants will use consolidations and stacking hand in hand to make even more money I think that has to be a major point of focus for consolidators - i am not a rep or broker, rather a lender and I am just trying to help one of my merchant's who is in the hole.

Im sure all lenders have a list of rep's that are blacklisted though, I know I do.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

how are you guys on credit? or what are major underwriting factors for you?
    For advances, credit we are flexible -- we have funded sub-500s to upper 700s. For really poor credits, we will focus on how recent the they have defaulted or been delinquent, and how core the asset is -- if they had several defaults or a bankruptcy two or three years ago, no problem -- if they stopped making payments on several debts the past two months, that's more of a problem.

Three biggest factors we look at are deposit volume (fund up to 125% of deposits), consistency (infrequent deposits fine as long as they are at least semi-regular/predicable) and advance/loan repayment history -- if they have been consistently making payments on higher cost advances for an extended period of time, we will be aggressive. That said, they also need to have a consistent payment history on other core business assets (e.g. if a storefront, restaurant, or other brick and mortar business and they are behind on rent, that is a deal killer). We have daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly options available -- we tie the ACH draws to deposit frequency. Email me at address in signature for full program summary if you'd like more info.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

andy, yes and sadly I am not giving anyone info they don't already know by saying this but a lot of rep's that have control over their merchants will use consolidations and stacking hand in hand to make even more money I think that has to be a major point of focus for consolidators - i am not a rep or broker, rather a lender and I am just trying to help one of my merchant's who is in the hole.

Im sure all lenders have a list of rep's that are blacklisted though, I know I do.
    I'm with you 100%, I think the basic premise of stacking was a good one, give a merchant extra funding between his big advance to bridge them over. However, a lot of things sound great in theory, (See: Communism) but in reality they don't work nearly as well.

It will be interesting to see how many brokers who you described above end up on the outside looking in when the lenders finally say, "enough already!" and really start black balling people.

UCC Leads and Email data

A guy I know recently attempted to enter the alternative funding space. He bought UCC data, and very detailed data that includes email addresses. He had another opportunity come up and went that direction without ever using leads/data. He reached out to me to purchase. I have and can verify its good, but there's way too much for my 1 person ISO to cover. He's willing to take a big loss on selling either of these groups of leads/data so if anyone else would benefit from this I can connect you to him? I'm sure he could do some free samples. Pricing would range depending on volume and what type, but there's millions between the two. There's nowhere you will buy this data cheaper and it's not going to be sold more than once. Message me with a contact name and number and I'll put you in direct contact with him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Quote Originally Posted by fundz a lot View Post
    A guy I know recently attempted to enter the alternative funding space. He bought UCC data, and very detailed data that includes email addresses. He had another opportunity come up and went that direction without ever using leads/data. He reached out to me to purchase. I have and can verify its good, but there's way too much for my 1 person ISO to cover. He's willing to take a big loss on selling either of these groups of leads/data so if anyone else would benefit from this I can connect you to him? I'm sure he could do some free samples. Pricing would range depending on volume and what type, but there's millions between the two. There's nowhere you will buy this data cheaper and it's not going to be sold more than once. Message me with a contact name and number and I'll put you in direct contact with him.
    3382121.jpg

We'll consolidate up to 3 advances, advance amount capped at $125k
    Michael Puderbeutel- CEO
    o- 866-629-4464 x 207
    f- 917-368-6943
    [email]michael@quicksilvercap.com.com/email]
    www.quicksilvercap.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Puderbeutel View Post
    We'll consolidate up to 3 advances, advance amount capped at $125k
    Mike, what does the merchant have to net?

Nothing as long as the daily goes down to a more manageable number.
    Michael Puderbeutel- CEO
    o- 866-629-4464 x 207
    f- 917-368-6943
    [email]michael@quicksilvercap.com.com/email]
    www.quicksilvercap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5034 AlexSMF's Avatar

Try Foxii funding (And not FOX funding that some people were killing on this site before), they do consolidations all day long and dont have a minimum that merchant has to net. Number is 631-407-0888, ask for Matt Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSMF View Post
    Try Foxii funding (And not FOX funding that some people were killing on this site before), they do consolidations all day long and dont have a minimum that merchant has to net. Number is 631-407-0888, ask for Matt Fox.
    Slow down Tiger. though Matt can work up some magic, it must be known that he is looking for A paper only....so sending him B-C paper files with 3 positions looking to consolidate, is a waste of everyone's time

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by AlexSMF View Post
    Try Foxii funding (And not FOX funding that some people were killing on this site before), they do consolidations all day long and don't have a minimum that merchant has to net. Number is 631-407-0888, ask for Matt Fox.
    alex is that where john de lorenzo is ? i believe they capped at 6 months and a 1.4 for the lowest factor . did that change ? or is there merchants in that bad of situation that an offer like that will help .