Submission Tracking
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Any tips on how to track submissions?

I'm submitting approx.. 10-15 files a day to various lenders and lead sheets are getting rather tedious to keep track of.

Any suggestions?
    We created an app within the Salesforce.com platform, which is specifically designed with ISOs and Lenders in mind. You can certainly track submissions and much more...

The App is intended to aid your team with a real-time 360 degree view of where any deal is at any time through workflow automation and a number of easy to use tools. Management can choose to track certain leads and chat to the their team within the App. Furthermore you can track and create renewals, commissions, receivables, syndications, get approvals in minutes through Lender API integration and create call lists that calls all your leads, one after the other at just the touch of a button. See for yourself at www.fundingo.com.

PM me if you'd like to learn more.
    Dennis Mikhailov
    CloudMyBiz, Inc.
    P 818.732.4316 | M 818.419.7339 | dennis@cloudmybiz.com
    www.CloudMyBiz.com

That sounds awesome but I don't use Salesforce at this time. Maybe in the future though.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis View Post
    We created an app within the Salesforce.com platform, which is specifically designed with ISOs and Lenders in mind. You can certainly track submissions and much more...

The App is intended to aid your team with a real-time 360 degree view of where any deal is at any time through workflow automation and a number of easy to use tools. Management can choose to track certain leads and chat to the their team within the App. Furthermore you can track and create renewals, commissions, receivables, syndications, get approvals in minutes through Lender API integration and create call lists that calls all your leads, one after the other at just the touch of a button. See for yourself at www.fundingo.com.

PM me if you'd like to learn more.