Law Firm seeking 3rd position
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lightbulb Law Firm seeking 3rd position

I currently have a law firm who is seeking a 3rd position behind Quarterspot and Business Backer. I've obtained an approval of $35,000 for $47,250 over 4 months with daily at $536 and 12pts commission. This daily payment is way to high and I need minimum 6 months. If anyone can make this happen please let me know as we can close today. I am willing to take few pts to get this client to where he needs to be.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Why would u post this..not enough info for anybody to give you an opinion

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Plenty of info... That a good deal for a first position law firm. 1.35 I can tell you where to send it so you can show him that he isn't going to get better. Assuming you have 10 built in drop it 1.25 and his payment will drop a whopping $40.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Can I just point out that a 3rd position lawfirm with an offer like that is solid as heck. Take it and run...I personally wouldn't touch that deal for more than 5 months and that's saying something because I'll fund pretty much everything else. Including Adult Entertainment websites.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuickCA View Post
    I currently have a law firm who is seeking a 3rd position behind Quarterspot and Business Backer. I've obtained an approval of $35,000 for $47,250 over 4 months with daily at $536 and 12pts commission. This daily payment is way to high and I need minimum 6 months. If anyone can make this happen please let me know as we can close today. I am willing to take few pts to get this client to where he needs to be.
    1) Law Firm
    2) third position
    3) $35K third position offer? For a law firm?!

You, or the merchant, are in NO PLACE to make demands or try to finagle/negotiate. Take what is on the table and be DAMN HAPPY with it

These order taker rookies are getting out of hand

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Law Firm seeking 3rd position

No Chambo, they are sales professionals. When the phone rings and the desperate fool on the other end would take 800% APR money from a diseased monkey if he had to, that's sales. It takes a certain kind of finesse to get these guys to sign, like the ability to answer the phone and say "Hello?". Admirable to say the least.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

WBL can do this if the client has real estate. If I had to give you a quick number to throw out there (don't hold me to it):

1.38 for 6 months for approximately 1X their monthly revenue. We can go out to 12-18 months if the deal is solid in other ways.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 4457

Some of you should taste your words before you spit them out.. just sayin'..
    and for the record this law firm deal may very well qualify for something better.. doesn't hurt to try.

Send it to MFS submissions@mfsglobal.com . We can offer this merchant a 14 month term and Fund him every 6 weeks during that time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    1) Law Firm
    2) third position
    3) $35K third position offer? For a law firm?!

You, or the merchant, are in NO PLACE to make demands or try to finagle/negotiate. Take what is on the table and be DAMN HAPPY with it

These order taker rookies are getting out of hand
    A 3rd position for a Law firm?

There are a few RED flags that pop up when trying to conduct business.

1. LAW FIRMS !!!!!

2. Businesses based in Las Vegas

3. Software companies in Utah

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QuickCA View Post
    "I've obtained an approval of $35,000 for $47,250 over 4 months with daily at $536 and 12pts commission. This daily payment is way to high and I need minimum 6 months"

You have all the info you need right here....you can tweak this deal down and still make some coin.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

To be fair Chambo, the 12 points can only help a little. Even if he downsold by 4 points, how much would that lower the daily by? And if the funder gave another 2 weeks, that still does not get you to where the client needs it to be. Depending on the funder, perhaps he can syndicate, and the funder would be more flexible on the terms.

Fund it!

That is a strong 3rd position, sell the offer and fund it!