Consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Consolidation

I have a Pharmacy in CA that has 2 MCA's out right now. He has just paid off a Yellowstone 3rd position, he has a 2nd at Pearl with about 3 months left for around $30k and a 1st at Credibly with about 9 months left for about $100k. He would like to consolidate and maybe get a little more cash. 740 FICO score, super consistent revenues at around $130k a month. No collateral, direct funders only, any ideas out there?

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Hi there,

I am a direct lender and do consolidations like what you are requesting all day long. We recently consolidated $1M of MCA debt for a pharmacy.

No collateral required, 12-18 month term, with early prepay anytime after six months (no fees, penalties or interest).

From what you describe above, it sounds like this client is grossing about $1.5M annual, so the amount you are asking for is reasonable (all depending on the amount of cash out he is looking for and his net income).

We are different than my MCA colleagues, in that we are looking at what his net income is, and need to be sure he has enough to comfortably afford payments with some margin left over for any hiccups the business might encounter.

So I would need to see P&L and Balance Sheet for 2014 and 2015 YTD and debt schedule to provide you with quick feedback.

Feel free to reach out and discuss. dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Thanks,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280

Senior Member Reputation points: 4599

Quote Originally Posted by Increment1 View Post
    I have a Pharmacy in CA that has 2 MCA's out right now. He has just paid off a Yellowstone 3rd position, he has a 2nd at Pearl with about 3 months left for around $30k and a 1st at Credibly with about 9 months left for about $100k. He would like to consolidate and maybe get a little more cash. 740 FICO score, super consistent revenues at around $130k a month. No collateral, direct funders only, any ideas out there?
    You may want to try IOU. They would probably payoff Pearl and go behind Credibly. Doubt you would be able to get this consolidated.. balances are too high.