Rainstar Capital Group
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Rainstar Capital Group

Any feedback on these guys? Offering anything different or another copy of a copy? Any and all input is appreciated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Is any new funding company at this point an original???

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    Is any new funding company at this point an original???
    NO
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I want to say it isn't... but I have noticed many people taking reputable company names and adding "capital group" or "Funding" to it and trying to ride on the coat tail of another companies brand. I reached out to the only Rainstar I know and asked... let's see

Here is a piece of advice that was given to me a while back. When you are approached by a "new funder" that comes in and wants your business you need to ask but one question, "What do you offer/what can you do for me that I don't already have with the people that I have been working with and have trust in?"

If the answer doesn't blow you away or sounds like something read from the "New Funders Guide to Soliciting Business" then you should kindly decline and walk away.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    Here is a piece of advice that was given to me a while back. When you are approached by a "new funder" that comes in and wants your business you need to ask but one question, "What do you offer/what can you do for me that I don't already have with the people that I have been working with and have trust in?"

If the answer doesn't blow you away or sounds like something read from the "New Funders Guide to Soliciting Business" then you should kindly decline and walk away.
    Andy, I would ad asking for references.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

I talk to 10 different people everyday and it is the same thing over and over. If one more person says l"et me earn your business or give me a chance to show you what we can do for you..."
    What about the people who have already earned my business, the one that have showed me week after week what they they can do. These new banks expect me to send less deals to the banks that got me to where I am? If someone want me to send them business bottom line they need to offer something that I dont already have in house or I have no interest
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

I got this notification over Linked In last night in fact....

I am the CEO of Rainstar Capital Group, Rainstar Marketing, and DebtStar Capital. My background in my work with Rainstar Marketing which I launched in October of 2010 has been providing social media marketing implementation specifically LinkedIN to clients that are banks, hedge funds private equity firms commercial mortgage brokers and commercial real estate acquisition firms. Rainstar has advised over 100 firms since our launch and here on LinkedIN I have over 17,000 connections all in the banking, commercial real estate and capital markets.

In January of 2014 I launched my own private equity firm- Rainstar Capital Group and partnered with a San Francisco based private equity firm to launch DebtStar Capital. DebtStar Capital is actively purchasing the following:

1. Non Performing Notes on residential and commercial assets in Michigan
    2. Residential Bulk REO properties in Michigan

In November of 2015 Rainstar Capital Group entered the Merchant Cash Advance and Small Business Funding sectors. Rainstar Capital Group invests capital into these niches through its syndication model. We also have an internal consulting division that provides the following:

*Revenue Based Advance
    *Merchant Cash Advance
    *Business Lines of Credit
    *Inventory Financing
    *Equipment Leasing
    *Accounts Receivables Factoring

*No minimum FICO score required
    *Funding for ALL industries- we have no restrictions
    *Approvals and Funding within 24 hours!
    *We consolidate merchants who have multiple advances
    *No upfront fees

Please note we are seeking business loan partners, referral agents and brokers!

Feel free to review RainstarCapitalGroup.com for more info. If you have any deals you want us to look at to acquire/invest into, need capital or assistance with your marketing reach out to me- Kurt@rainstarcapitalgroup.com, Kurt@debtstarcapital.com or call- 616-821-6535!

Specialties:Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing, SEO, Social Media Strategy, Magnet Market Attraction, Networking, Master Internet Networking, Sales Training, Business Development, Real Estate Development, Investing, Internet/ Media, Green Environments, LinkedIN Trainer, LinkedIN Speaker, LinkedIN Lead Generation

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Rainstar Capital Group

xx
    Last edited by WhoisKingsley; 01-29-2016 at 06:01 PM. Reason: mistaken post wrong thread
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by bdshaw View Post
    Andy, I would ad asking for references.
    That can be important however, I don't need their references until im sure that they are going to do something for me that I don't already have like Mr Celifarco referenced below.

I've spent many years earning the trust and respect of the funders I work with, I cant very well cut into the business we do together because someone comes along offering the exact same thing(s) I already have now can I.

However, I will admit that there are companies that come along that have restructured etc and they really take off and that is something I would look at.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Chambo just dropped the mic on everyone lol
    Yah Sorta... but again what in the long paragraph differentiates them from the others. I'll be the first to admit that what I do is replicated by a few other companies out there but my teams commitment to customer service and doing business in a way that benefits the customer/broker most of all is the difference maker.

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

Rainstar Capital Group

I work with Kurt Nederveld, the CEO of this group. He is a very high integrity guy and an honorable man. He owns a private equity firm and they recently got into the MCA space. While Rainstar isn't offering anything any different, Kurt is a very stand up guy, which to me goes a long way in this space.
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

^^^See and that is a big help, someone talking about their good experiences is always nice, care to go into more detail? For instance, an example of a time they came to the rescue when another funder let you down (even if it was us!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Integrity is good, but I think that by default people should have it. The fact someone doesn't lie, cheat, and steal shouldn't be a resume builder. That being said, I'm getting the vibe that it's just more competition entering the space for 2016. Best of luck to all.