I got this notification over Linked In last night in fact....

I am the CEO of Rainstar Capital Group, Rainstar Marketing, and DebtStar Capital. My background in my work with Rainstar Marketing which I launched in October of 2010 has been providing social media marketing implementation specifically LinkedIN to clients that are banks, hedge funds private equity firms commercial mortgage brokers and commercial real estate acquisition firms. Rainstar has advised over 100 firms since our launch and here on LinkedIN I have over 17,000 connections all in the banking, commercial real estate and capital markets.

In January of 2014 I launched my own private equity firm- Rainstar Capital Group and partnered with a San Francisco based private equity firm to launch DebtStar Capital. DebtStar Capital is actively purchasing the following:

1. Non Performing Notes on residential and commercial assets in Michigan
2. Residential Bulk REO properties in Michigan

In November of 2015 Rainstar Capital Group entered the Merchant Cash Advance and Small Business Funding sectors. Rainstar Capital Group invests capital into these niches through its syndication model. We also have an internal consulting division that provides the following:

*Revenue Based Advance
*Merchant Cash Advance
*Business Lines of Credit
*Inventory Financing
*Equipment Leasing
*Accounts Receivables Factoring

*No minimum FICO score required
*Funding for ALL industries- we have no restrictions
*Approvals and Funding within 24 hours!
*We consolidate merchants who have multiple advances
*No upfront fees

Please note we are seeking business loan partners, referral agents and brokers!

Feel free to review RainstarCapitalGroup.com for more info. If you have any deals you want us to look at to acquire/invest into, need capital or assistance with your marketing reach out to me- Kurt@rainstarcapitalgroup.com, Kurt@debtstarcapital.com or call- 616-821-6535!

Specialties:Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing, SEO, Social Media Strategy, Magnet Market Attraction, Networking, Master Internet Networking, Sales Training, Business Development, Real Estate Development, Investing, Internet/ Media, Green Environments, LinkedIN Trainer, LinkedIN Speaker, LinkedIN Lead Generation