Everest
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Everest

Does anyone have good contact info for someone at EBF? The account rep i was dealing with Joe no longer works there. I have been submitting multiple files to them and have gotten no responses for the last few days.

Thanks in advance.

Joe H, who used to be at Fast Business Funding? He is out also now?
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

i feel like i had 6 different reps in the last 6 months . i wonder if they all quit or get fired .

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

From what I understand, the company is in the middle of transitioning and still has not really figured out what they want to be. Saffer left shortly after they bought him out, and went to Yellowstone. Now Joe is out. They completely revamped their underwriting, as people can see from their posts. The real problem with the reps is that they weren't sure how they wanted them to be used, and wanted the reps to work in ways that other companies did not.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    From what I understand, the company is in the middle of transitioning and still has not really figured out what they want to be. Saffer left shortly after they bought him out, and went to Yellowstone. Now Joe is out. They completely revamped their underwriting, as people can see from their posts. The real problem with the reps is that they weren't sure how they wanted them to be used, and wanted the reps to work in ways that other companies did not.
    got you that answers 3 of 6 lol . bottom line as long as they keep funding i dont really care , just found it weird

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Didn't know about Joe Hugenot leaving....but didn't they close down operation in NYC and move everything to Florida anyway?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Don't know for sure that Joe Hugenot left, the guy who started this message said his rep Joe left, figured it was him. And no, as far as I know they have the New York office open, used for different admin tasks, most of the work is in Florida, I believe they were going to open an office in Las vegas, not sure if that happened yet, or is even still on their plans.

Member Reputation points: 15

I can help you with any questions you may have @2014funding. Call me.