Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
Or for ISO's who want to concentrate on clients, while Sendto works with funders. Think of them as a partner, helping you with backend work. If you are a smaller 1-5 man shop, would you rather spend time working on all the paperwork emails, following up with funders, or calling new potential clients? I do not work with Amanda, but I can imagine that their pitch is somewhat similar.
Yes and No. Lots of questions on here.

Those who know me know I have a bigger plan and an innovative vision and I am working with reputable direct partners to put together something great. I don't believe in signing an agreement without building a relationship anymore. I did it before and followed the ways I've seen other brokerages work.

I am not on the phones originating or closing so I am not like those I work with. I understand every aspect from front sales to closing for each department whether your indirect or direct and how the communication plays a big part in the merchant's experience. My goal is to introduce a more streamlined way of connecting your client to direct partners without the hassle of asking "who should I send this to?" (thus where "Sendto:" came from) and how your can build your admin process in your office to concentrate on providing the best results.

As you can see my website is down and Sendto's concept is being worked on to cater to a larger market and I am currently not working with new companies now but a New Year is around the corner and 2016 is going to be an AWESOME year!!!!