Hi DailyFunder!

Currently, Sendto is going through some MAJOR changes and has adopted new ways of doing business. To assist with the changes, I am looking for Brokers who are needing an Administrative Assistant/Submissions Manager so they can focus on sales and NOT submissions, chasing, or worrying about organizing.

Sendto is built on relationships with other reputable people and companies in the Merchant Cash and Alternative Business Finance space. I understand how stressful it can be to seek out direct companies that fit the market you sell to or niche companies that fit your merchants requests. Sendto has access to programs and approvals and can assist with the understanding of deals on a case by case basis including the qualifying process, document collection, and closing procedures.

Sendto is NOT a co-broker. When signing up with Sendto as a broker, you are contracting Sendto as an Administrative/Submissions Manager. We do not only take your declines, BUT all paper as our contract with Funding Companies supply us with a range of programs to fit your high dollar MCA/Loan requests to your High Risk Merchants. You are required to disclose if you have shopped a current file and to who, as we all work in the same space and it is embarrassing to double submit and waste time.

Qualified Brokers will receive the following (temp):
Email (If needed)
Phone Extension/Fax (If needed)
Application (Fillable and Online Apply Link)
Lists/Leads (No dialer system- lists, some leads, and Advertising out publicly that can be used for some industries)

Commission:
As always- Commissions are straight forward and fair. Set commissions are below but can be negotiated on a case by case basis depending on the risk, amount, and type of funding. Agreement from both parties will be invoiced before closing and confirmed invoicing and payment within 3 Business days of closing/commission release.

Originated/Organic Deal- 80% of Commission
Web Deal- 70% of Commissions

Sendto is not offering full training or "hand-holding" as we are for the working broker at this time. If you are interested, Please feel free to email Admin@sendto.capital and include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, LOCATION and Background. Also, tell me a holiday joke. I want to make sure you read everything.

*** Sendto represents only the ISO/Brokers that practice best procedures and common sense business ethics. Below are the guidelines. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Sendto DOES NOT
  • Pull Fees
  • Accept incomplete/outdated applications
  • Call on another companies behalf (Broker or Direct)
  • Tolerate adolescent behavior - Whatever an outcome is, it is from a Sr. UW or Management and will not be argued or slandered publicly. All information will be disclosed and transparent decisions will be available to you.

Thank you!