Sendto Looking for Brokers...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Hi DailyFunder!

Currently, Sendto is going through some MAJOR changes and has adopted new ways of doing business. To assist with the changes, I am looking for Brokers who are needing an Administrative Assistant/Submissions Manager so they can focus on sales and NOT submissions, chasing, or worrying about organizing.

Sendto is built on relationships with other reputable people and companies in the Merchant Cash and Alternative Business Finance space. I understand how stressful it can be to seek out direct companies that fit the market you sell to or niche companies that fit your merchants requests. Sendto has access to programs and approvals and can assist with the understanding of deals on a case by case basis including the qualifying process, document collection, and closing procedures.

Sendto is NOT a co-broker. When signing up with Sendto as a broker, you are contracting Sendto as an Administrative/Submissions Manager. We do not only take your declines, BUT all paper as our contract with Funding Companies supply us with a range of programs to fit your high dollar MCA/Loan requests to your High Risk Merchants. You are required to disclose if you have shopped a current file and to who, as we all work in the same space and it is embarrassing to double submit and waste time.

Qualified Brokers will receive the following (temp):
    Email (If needed)
    Phone Extension/Fax (If needed)
    Application (Fillable and Online Apply Link)
    Lists/Leads (No dialer system- lists, some leads, and Advertising out publicly that can be used for some industries)

Commission:
    As always- Commissions are straight forward and fair. Set commissions are below but can be negotiated on a case by case basis depending on the risk, amount, and type of funding. Agreement from both parties will be invoiced before closing and confirmed invoicing and payment within 3 Business days of closing/commission release.

Originated/Organic Deal- 80% of Commission
    Web Deal- 70% of Commissions

Sendto is not offering full training or "hand-holding" as we are for the working broker at this time. If you are interested, Please feel free to email Admin@sendto.capital and include your NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, LOCATION and Background. Also, tell me a holiday joke. I want to make sure you read everything.

*** Sendto represents only the ISO/Brokers that practice best procedures and common sense business ethics. Below are the guidelines. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Sendto DOES NOT
    • Pull Fees
    • Accept incomplete/outdated applications
    • Call on another companies behalf (Broker or Direct)
    • Tolerate adolescent behavior - Whatever an outcome is, it is from a Sr. UW or Management and will not be argued or slandered publicly. All information will be disclosed and transparent decisions will be available to you.

Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 4936 HFS's Avatar

o god

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Ever get brow beaten by your admin help? Lol

There's definitely benefit in this for group of brokers. Especially many on here that spend 2 days asking, "Who does this" only to find out by the time they find out someone else closed the deal. I haven't worked with Amanda in this capacity but will vouch for her as an individual. She's the real deal as many on this forum already know.

Sorry, I wasn't on here to see this. I was actually busy working and getting deals funded for my ISOs.

I don't always troll forums but when I do, I actually help people so when I publicly say that I am able and have implemented a way to take on more work=make people money, I wouldn't expect a negative response. I don't compete with anyone so there's no need to bash what I do. Actually, everyone needs an admin in their life. Someone to assist with organizing and updating you with the most updated connections etc. Yes, a crm comes in handy- but I am a relationship maker and a dot connector. Administrative assistance is way more than stapling papers and business development and placement is a job all in itself!

Don't hate the player... Hate the game
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Thank you :redface:
    Amanda Kingsley

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

I will say this, Amanda has been a pleasure to work with so far. It hasn't been very long but you can tell a lot about a person during the "sewt up" phase of a relationship, and I have nothing but nice and positive things to say about her. Do you Amanda, ignore the noise!

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

curious on a couple of things here .
    what do you do with the bonuses you get for volume at the end of the month ?Do you keep it or divide up fairly to all the deals .
    how much of a delay does sending it to a middle person cause . We all know about previously received and we are in the speed game . does the invoicing put a delay on the deal getting funded or do you just fund and figure out the invoice ?
    is all you are offering is sending the deals out ?
    i am genuinely confused here on what the difference is then co brokering ?
    If you never charge a fee do you bother to do funding circle for qualified merchants ?
    if everything is invoiced first are you not using loan me ? they are a great asset to any brooker .

Amanda definitely has a stellar reputation .i just feel i am missing something here on the product

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

From what I understand, they are offering to do ALL your admin and processing work, for a cut of whatever you fund. Rather than a co-broker simply sending it out, and training you in, here she would be doing all the paperwork, while you concentrate on the clients. In short, a commission based secretary.

I think it's actually pretty genius considering that the worst part of being a broker is the admin work etc.

so what exactly is the admin work ? putting submission together or gathering the submission .

Organizing, keeping track of who you contactd, getting that missing initial fro mpage 5 of the contract is what I consider to be in the admin ball park.

Amanda, am I right?

ok so basically for people without crms

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

This is probably a useful service for some smaller ISOs. However, I find gathering information from the client to be a valuable part of the rapport building process.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    This is probably a useful service for some smaller ISOs. However, I find gathering information from the client to be a valuable part of the rapport building process.
    I think it can be valuable across the board, especially with an admin service as veteran as Amanda!

Senior Member Reputation points: 2165

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    This right here. How do you expect to build a book of LOYAL clients if you are constantly having other people talking to them and doing the work for you? I find that the more you communicate with your clients, the less likely they are to stray.

Or for ISO's who want to concentrate on clients, while Sendto works with funders. Think of them as a partner, helping you with backend work. If you are a smaller 1-5 man shop, would you rather spend time working on all the paperwork emails, following up with funders, or calling new potential clients? I do not work with Amanda, but I can imagine that their pitch is somewhat similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Or for ISO's who want to concentrate on clients, while Sendto works with funders. Think of them as a partner, helping you with backend work. If you are a smaller 1-5 man shop, would you rather spend time working on all the paperwork emails, following up with funders, or calling new potential clients? I do not work with Amanda, but I can imagine that their pitch is somewhat similar.
    Yes and No. Lots of questions on here.

Those who know me know I have a bigger plan and an innovative vision and I am working with reputable direct partners to put together something great. I don't believe in signing an agreement without building a relationship anymore. I did it before and followed the ways I've seen other brokerages work.

I am not on the phones originating or closing so I am not like those I work with. I understand every aspect from front sales to closing for each department whether your indirect or direct and how the communication plays a big part in the merchant's experience. My goal is to introduce a more streamlined way of connecting your client to direct partners without the hassle of asking "who should I send this to?" (thus where "Sendto:" came from) and how your can build your admin process in your office to concentrate on providing the best results.

As you can see my website is down and Sendto's concept is being worked on to cater to a larger market and I am currently not working with new companies now but a New Year is around the corner and 2016 is going to be an AWESOME year!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 903 Scott Williams's Avatar

The worst part of co brokering deals is the amount of time you spend communicating with the original broker. Some brokers will call and email you non stop and it takes away too much time from funding your own company's deals. I think Amanda's 20% fee is a fair cut since most of her clients will be new brokers and they are going to bug her all day long.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 12-20-2015 at 04:42 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

Is this the fourth or fifth venture/company you have promoted on this site?

Broker Company... Not sure how many... Haven't counted. As in being an "employee" of a company or changing of titles... One. I did work with one other company this year as an employee. Their niche is account management software for the industry- completely unrelated to sales, brokering, or the work behind it.

Throughout "promoting" companies that have different niches, I've always had and have been Sendto. Keep in mind I work with Funders and promote products and confirm the credibility from the experience or relationship.
    Amanda Kingsley