Hah, get them all the time, thought the whole zero percent promo period was funny though. Who pitches that? lol. Can't be mad at the broker - by all means, if lenders want to give us warm leads, I'm taking them... But to bluntly say the lender name, then pitch some nonsense.... come on.

Mr Merchant,

This is Bob Schmuck over at Dicknose Funding. I’m reaching out to confirm that you received our business loan approval. I don’t mean to be a bother, or step on anyone’s toes, but we have been finding that certain brokers aren’t actually presenting our offers.

Unlike most in the space, we do not offer exorbitant commissions to our referral partners in order to keep our rates among the lowest in the industry. We don’t mean to be unprofessional in any way, but must make an effort to combat this issue and eliminate referral partners who do not have their client’s (our our) best interest in mind.

If for any reason you didn’t receive the offer, please do reach out to me, and I would be happy to go over the details with you.

Company referenced in the beginning is brokers company. You don’t say what the offer is or who the lender is, so you don’t blow up their spot. After all, they are giving free leads, prob best to protect their rep. If Merchant doesn’t call, they trust their broker. If they sound skeptical, they trust their broker. If they call and sound excited, wrap them up. Done. I wouldn’t do email personally, also didn’t revise that and wrote it straight through, so don’t judge me - just making a point.