Online Marketplace Sites & Why they will never replace U or Me.... Your Feedback
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Online Marketplace Sites & Why they will never replace U or Me.... Your Feedback

This online marketplace for borrowers to go shop their loan from one site, has been eating at me for a few weeks, as someone new to this MCA business. Now selling money is not new to me, as I have done mortgages when it was good before the mortgage meltdown and also hard money loans.

I have come to the realization, that the online marketplace will never truly replace A Great Professional Loan Broker, yes will we lose deals to them, absolutely, will they replace completely a live human people they can talk too.

Just because they may get a better rate, does not necessarily mean they have gone with the best option for them, or under the hood what are the terms they are getting for that rate if not looked at carefully.

My opinion, is that there is no comparison when it comes to dealing with a live Professional Loan Broker, being that the broker can consult them on the best options for their individual situation, advice them on other things related to their business can really help them in their business, that the online marketplace will fail to do.

So as long we make it our business to know our stuff, and be able to apply Consultative Selling, then we will have an edge over a computer software that is simply matching prospective borrowers to better rates and not offering that personal touch that we can do and which people desperately need today when every thing is becoming more and more automated and people are just simply tired of talking to machines and not human beings, THANK GOD I AM A HUMAN BEING AND THAT IS SOMETHING THESE ONLINE MARKETPLACES CAN NEVER TAKE AWAY FROM ME, MY ABILITY TO PUT A HUMAN TOUCH TO BORROWERS QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS LOL........ :>)

So... what is your feedback, am I crazy here on my RANT here ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

There is a rant option on Craigs.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

The only real industry that got screwed by websites was the Travel Agent. My best friend that owns one of the largest travel agencies in Brooklyn claims the first time a ticket was sold online he saw how he was going to get crushed so he flew to the Virginia HQ of Travel Association and voiced his concerns and said if we all boycott selling tickets it will bring the Airlines to there knees and they laughed him out.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 11-23-2015 at 11:24 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Also there are a great number of baby boomer generation business owners that are computer illiterate. They would not even consider going online to obtain funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

What about stock brokerages? Advent of etrade, ameritrade, scottrade etc caused commissions to be reduced by 90%.