New consolidation lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Good to see "eyes wide open" guys on the forum. Too many people on here that charge app fees and want/get 15% for a one time shot. Others take that business away quick when the client figures out that there are other less expensive funding vehicles that make sense and he's mad at the original salesman. Those salesmen won't be here a year from now and eventually the business payday advance companies will have to be regulated. Those books of business will be redistributed, hopefully to people that will also work to find out why the client got into that bad credit issue and resolve it. Most of my business is renewal, though I have a couple of salespeople that are all taught to do more than an MCA. On term loans we are lucky to get 3% which is still great, but we try to assist our clients with other forms of financing and credit remediation. A lot of our MCAs go to the CANs of the world at 7% with a 3% bonus. Happy with that and they usually go out longer than the short term stuff.
    Last edited by John Galt; 11-21-2015 at 02:18 PM.