Is there an interest in this forum payroll funding?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

My partner has a company that will take over the payroll of a company and bill it back to the owner, net 30-60. This is not an advertisement. Just wanted to see if there is an interest. Credit impaired is OK, we approve most. I will also put it in the promotion forum with name, address and website. Clients get 30 days worth of free cash flow, ad infinitum. it's not that expensive to the client, pays the taxes and workers' comp, eliminates HR issues, unemployment issues, workers' comp issues..yet pays much more than MCA commissions and doesn't charge that much. We become a co employer and pay the payroll and bill the company owner with terms.
    Last edited by John Galt; 11-20-2015 at 07:59 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Sounds like a nice program John. What does it cost the employer?

Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Cant quote a specific cost without knowing the state (because of taxation issues) and the class codes of the workers for the workers' comp. Obviously the comp costs for a clerical worker are less than a roofer. Then we have to deal with the credit of the company, the owner and his clients. It is sort of a combination of a PEO and a factor. You'd know this better than anyone Bob. Think of the way an employment agency works where it sends temps out and bills net 30 or so, but does the UCT6s, 941s, W2s etc. and takes all responsibility for the employee. Usually about at least 10% more than the charges he normally pays, but he no longer needs an accountant, HR Person or Risk Manager. We do it all. We are paid a commission on payroll as opposed to a loan so the commission more than triples an MCA commission, no fees, and the customer pays less than an MCA. And the commission is forever. Our issue will be more along the lines of workers' comp losses than credit. We will still add in MCA or term loans and business credit remediation. None of this takes more than 48 hours though. FYI: 2M in payroll (not loans) is 100k in commissions..forever or at least as long as it is on the books.
    Last edited by John Galt; 11-21-2015 at 02:40 PM.

This is not an advertisement! Sean already threatened to ban me because I answered the flamers and asked me to refrain from answering or antagonizing them. Which I hope I have done Sir Sean.

Sounds like a great opportunity. PM your contact info.