Hey guys sorry that I haven't responded to the questions you have posted. I just jumped back on this.

Here's the scoop. We, www.lendio.com are the only MCA lead generation company in the market that has a successful track record. I am NOT interested in the quick buck at all. In fact most if not all of my deals start out as a trial package (50 leads) and when it is time to renew they are so thrilled with us that they are signing large contracts with longer time frames, so in a sense the proof has been in the pudding. My goal is not to take on every single MCA provider but rather we are in a great position to be a bit selective with who we work with. Now, that's not to say that I will turn anyone away from a trial contract it's just that we are setup to work best with those providers who are looking for what we have as well as on there side can then deliver, in that the sales team is able to handle our customers.

Our process is both simple yet advanced. We are the only company that cultivates leads through our various sources and then puts them thru a 4 setup process and effectively matches them up with you, the lender that best fits the needs of the respective business. These people have a real live need. They own a tangible, real business and in the MCA field they come with credit card sales and ready and willing to look for a solution to the cash flow problem or need to expand.

Lastly as a client of mine you will be setup with an account, have a back office which you then login to and set your parameters of who you want to work with. If you need someone that has been in biz for 3 years, 500+ credit, 20k in CC sales and lives in Tampa Bay county Florida then you are able to set the parameters to match that specific client. This IS truly a game changer long term for your business. All I want is a small sliver of your advertising budget, and I will go to work to earn your business long-term.

Questions, Comments??