MCA Lead Quality
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

MCA Lead Quality

I'm curious how everyone feels about their lead flow and source?

We have developed a new way and I would like to find some people to test it out on a trial basis. $40 a lead. Normal price will be $50-$60 depending on the quality.

We have an exclusive with D&B, Experian, and Legal Zoom so the quality is awesome however what really is going to separate us is the process that these MCA leads come in thru. We are what you could describe as the Match.com or E-Harmony of the loan industry.

Thoughts?

we have seen soo many $50-100 per lead companies come and go in the MCA space with little to no real ROI from brokers who tried them. It seems like a good way for the lead source to monetize on an industry filled with isos and funders always looking for leads, but, the same lead lists are sold to everyone vs exclusive and in the past exclusive wasnt really exclusive- Dont mean to sound like a downer, but, you will have to prove your system first before buyers take it on...

Good points MCAVeteran!! We are a VC backed company that has the largest and most successful track record in the industry. Imagine E-Harmony and how effective it has been for dating? Now imagine clients coming thru one of many channels and they are seeking financing. These clients come in all different shapes and sizes and the needs vary depending on the business. What we do is effectively direct them to the appropriate lender client within our network. Check out www.Lendio.com as well as www.dandbloans.com and I think you will see a taste of our marketing prowess. We are literally changing this industry with proof to back it up. My client here started off with a 50 leads intro package (1 month contract). Thru the 40th lead they had seen so much success that they got on a plane and flew out to Salt Lake City and signed a $120k contract.

What I know is this, if we don't take care of our clients needs then what good are we? Not good at all. So with that said, anyone who try's us will be very pleased. In fact we will be one of your most effective forms of marketing.

If anyone wants more info I would love to introduce Lendio to you. Call me direct at 801-858-3612 ext 102

Dave Young
    Alternative Lender Manager

Isn't Lendio the same as Merchants Quest?

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

The one key difference with leads vs direct ppc is that merchants who apply through a lead generation engine are usually shopping (so they have applied through many) or they are desperate. If they work then great. I've been around web lead generation since 2002. I've been promised endless returns and hot prospects by literally 100 companies. I came from the mortgage biz. Internet lead gen companies were a dime a dozen. So were call center fax leads. I tried a few that seemed totally legit and every single one was an epic fail.

I have yet to see a single lead provider for the MCA space really make a name for themselves. I've been around the MCA forum for a couple years and every single one there that promised good returns was full of it (or had a @yahoo email. LOL).

I'm not saying the OP's leads aren't as good as he says but I've seen enough in the last 10 years to be skeptical. Very skeptical.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    we have seen soo many $50-100 per lead companies come and go in the MCA space with little to no real ROI from brokers who tried them. It seems like a good way for the lead source to monetize on an industry filled with isos and funders always looking for leads, but, the same lead lists are sold to everyone vs exclusive and in the past exclusive wasnt really exclusive- Dont mean to sound like a downer, but, you will have to prove your system first before buyers take it on...
    Never addressed your issue. Another sales pitch looking for the quick buck.

Funny how every couple of months another one of these companies pops up talking the same rhetoric

in reference to:
    I have yet to see a single lead provider for the MCA space really make a name for themselves.
    Oh I think the wise MCA companies swiftly acquire these lead providers behind closed doors before everyone else has a chance to realize how good they are.

Hey guys sorry that I haven't responded to the questions you have posted. I just jumped back on this.

Here's the scoop. We, www.lendio.com are the only MCA lead generation company in the market that has a successful track record. I am NOT interested in the quick buck at all. In fact most if not all of my deals start out as a trial package (50 leads) and when it is time to renew they are so thrilled with us that they are signing large contracts with longer time frames, so in a sense the proof has been in the pudding. My goal is not to take on every single MCA provider but rather we are in a great position to be a bit selective with who we work with. Now, that's not to say that I will turn anyone away from a trial contract it's just that we are setup to work best with those providers who are looking for what we have as well as on there side can then deliver, in that the sales team is able to handle our customers.

Our process is both simple yet advanced. We are the only company that cultivates leads through our various sources and then puts them thru a 4 setup process and effectively matches them up with you, the lender that best fits the needs of the respective business. These people have a real live need. They own a tangible, real business and in the MCA field they come with credit card sales and ready and willing to look for a solution to the cash flow problem or need to expand.

Lastly as a client of mine you will be setup with an account, have a back office which you then login to and set your parameters of who you want to work with. If you need someone that has been in biz for 3 years, 500+ credit, 20k in CC sales and lives in Tampa Bay county Florida then you are able to set the parameters to match that specific client. This IS truly a game changer long term for your business. All I want is a small sliver of your advertising budget, and I will go to work to earn your business long-term.

Questions, Comments??

Quote Originally Posted by cashman View Post
    in reference to:

Oh I think the wise MCA companies swiftly acquire these lead providers behind closed doors before everyone else has a chance to realize how good they are.
    I agree with you. The bulk of my business is with large lenders that have six figure contracts. They have come to us for a reason and renew only because this has proven to be one of the most effective ways to market the business.

sounds like it would be best for a larger funder to review this option that has its own inside salesforce vs smaller isos and brokers out there - but, if its a large funder with a large marketing budget and its own marketing director, they can do PPC and figure it out on their own for web traffic.

Member Reputation points: 35

i have actually heard good things about lendio. they certainly have invested in their infrastructure and marketing so I wouldn't give dave such a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    i have actually heard good things about lendio. they certainly have invested in their infrastructure and marketing so I wouldn't give dave such a hard time.
    Thank You Miked! You are correct on that front. This is not a company ran out of someone's basement that's for sure. Very smart people behind this and lot's of money. We have the best product in this space and it's is about to get even better. Stay Tuned, but in the meantime we would love to help any and all that we can with lead flow. Our lenders are seeing great results and our trial contracts are turning into larger contracts when they are up for renewal..

Agreed, I have found it best to invest the "six figure" spending on my own sites versus a lead companies sites that you're HEAVILY competing on.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by UCSource View Post
    Agreed, I have found it best to invest the "six figure" spending on my own sites versus a lead companies sites that you're HEAVILY competing on.
    I don't know. I've found Google PPC campaigns to be hideously expensive with very little to show for it. And spending a lot of money on SEO for my site is a risky proposition since Google tends to change the rules whenever they feel like it and all your hard work can go down the drain in a heartbeat. I find that even though I'm competing on the leads provided by lead companies, it's still much more profitable for me then trying to acquire internet leads on my own.

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I don't know. I've found Google PPC campaigns to be hideously expensive with very little to show for it. And spending a lot of money on SEO for my site is a risky proposition since Google tends to change the rules whenever they feel like it and all your hard work can go down the drain in a heartbeat. I find that even though I'm competing on the leads provided by lead companies, it's still much more profitable for me then trying to acquire internet leads on my own.
    Very Smart Comment and that's not because you agree with me. Bottom-line is that most lenders are Not the best marketers but they are fantastic lenders. Lendio is a professional marketing firm and our net is wide. Of course we compete with other lead companies. We just happen to be the largest and most successful company in this space. Our footprint and reach is significant however If I told you about the stuff our marketing department is working on you would all become my clients. It's amazing as it is but it's about to go to yet another level. It is so nice to not have to beg for clients. People simply want to work with us..

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

"It's nice to not have to beg for clients." Untill the merchants learn the fine art of shopping, which of course is made ten times easier for them because they are getting called by 5 guys simultaneously.

I don't know who does your marketing and I think what one spends and their ROI both have a lot to do with who handles their marketing and who is able to allocate funds in a smart way. I am all for buying leads if they are quality, don't get me wrong. Largely I do believe and have found to have better success building my own brand and also making my own business worth more by doing that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    "It's nice to not have to beg for clients." Untill the merchants learn the fine art of shopping, which of course is made ten times easier for them because they are getting called by 5 guys simultaneously.
    Chambo, I'm not sure what your angle is? Are you a lender? I assume that what you are referencing is that competition is not good in your business? And if that is the case we'd be happy to send you exclusive lead flow, however your price just went up substantially. What I have found is that my clients have talented sales people who work in their marketing departments, and they are not afraid of a little competition. Specifically, we will not sell our leads to more then 4 institutions. In addition, our clients are prepared to have 2-4 lenders contact them thru this matching process.

At the end of the day we are not a great fit for all lenders. The ones that use us love us and continue to renew the contracts.