Andy at YSC
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Andy at YSC

Just a quick note giving props where props are due. Andy from YellowStone, who we all see post on here, is the real deal - a good dude.

I asked him for assistance on something that resulted in no deal for him, no money or commission earned, and literally just a favor. He came through, and got sh*t done. Not for me really, but for a merchant.

With all the bickering and b^llsh*t happening lately on here I felt it deserved and justified to throw it out there and get back to the root of why guys like me spend time on the site. Cultivating solid relationships within the industry and us all getting together to get stuff done to help out those that pay our bills and our lives. The business owners that utilize our services.

Thanks Andy. Respect
    Last edited by KTK; 11-16-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Andy at YSC

Amac and team get the job done for their Isos and merchants. They are helpful and thoughtful and always a pleasure to work with. They are original members and We love them being part of the Fundry/YSC family!

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Thanks KTK, but honestly, it was no big deal, it was just the right thing to do and the fact that it helped out your relationship with a merchant makes it all the better.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Keep it up Andy! Sounds like you're killing it.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Good for you Andy
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Thank you guys, it was really nothing though. However I will pont out that had I not been on DF the merchant may not have gotten the help he needed so thanks to DF we(the whole community) have another satisfied customer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

^ my sentiments exactly when writing the post.

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    Just a quick note giving props where props are due. Andy from YellowStone, who we all see post on here, is the real deal - a good dude.

I asked him for assistance on something that resulted in no deal for him, no money or commission earned, and literally just a favor. He came through, and got sh*t done. Not for me really, but for a merchant.

With all the bickering and b^llsh*t happening lately on here I felt it deserved and justified to throw it out there and get back to the root of why guys like me spend time on the site. Cultivating solid relationships within the industry and us all getting together to get stuff done to help out those that pay our bills and our lives. The business owners that utilize our services.

Thanks Andy. Respect
    Ive been an ISO with Andy,Joe,Dru and Jeff for a few years now and this kind of service is something Ive come to expect from them as they always treated me and my merchants well.

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post

Thanks Andy. Respect
    I've been working with Andy since he brought me on in January 2012, and cultivating/maintaining strong relationships with our ISOs has always been our main priority, even if the work done has no direct monetary value to us, if it's good for YSC, it's good for us. Thanks KTK for the good word.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

you've been working with Andy since you got out of high school....

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    you've been working with Andy since you got out of high school....
    I wish, could have avoided those damn student loans!