Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
Has OnDeck step foot over into your deals even after contracts and stips were back from your clients? Our default is OnDeck once a submission comes in but yet I still lost 4 deals ranging from 5k to 250k to OnDeck even though I had everything in from the client an on the funding call they said No. . An when I asked who gave better terms they came back saying OnDeck, An I personally think there isnt anyone that comes close to pricing as OnDeck with all there platforms. Any recommendations? On what to do, say, or even companies?
I have never had this happen...and have been working with them since 2010. If you haven't already done this, be sure and get to know your OD rep and keep up good relations with them.. normally you have a rep for new deals and a diff rep for renewals. Be as forthcoming and transparent as you can with them.. as you should with every funding source. We are here to provide a good and honest service to our merchant and funding source, and should protect both parties interests as well as we can.