What's Downside To SMB Filling Out App With Funder Online Marketplace Vs Exp. Broker
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

What's Downside To SMB Filling App With Fundera Marketplace Vs Exp. ISO Broker

I notice they promote all the benefits to small business owners about shopping their merchant cash advance needs with their 20 mca funders in one place, while they are saying what the benefits are, they are not stating to the Small business owner the disadvantages of placing an application at their site and getting a loan through their site, " THEY ARE OUT TO TRY AND REPLACE ISO BROKERS " and I believe there must be some kind of disadvantage some where with SMB dealing with the online fintech companies, I see the advantage of shopping the loan in one central place, but there has to be some disadvantages some where we can highlight to those prospects we are speaking too and they mention to us OH I CAN JUST go to FUNDERA and shop my loan on their site, what do I need you for Mr. ISO BROKER !!!!! :>(

I suspect there are some disadvantages some where with Fundera that they are not sharing to their online applicants that ultimately get a loan through their site and won't find out till it is too late, what do you think are the disadvantages dealing with a lenders shopping site like Fundera ?
    Last edited by IamGrateful; 11-15-2015 at 11:52 AM.