Hands up to Joe Esparza HFH Financial who funded 7th position! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    He's being clowned due to the fact that he referred to an approval as a funded deal. Anyone who has spent 1 day in a real office would know better than to ever say or assume that. Here is the title of the post for reference: Hands up to Joe Esparza HFH Financial who funded 7th position!

Not that I care, just saying - whether it's funded or not is irrelevant at this point.
    Tried to edit the wording on the title but admin closed the thread to eliminate flaming. But it is the 7th and it actually will pay off (not required)3, 4, 5, 6, . Assuming the client follows direction, if funded.
    Last edited by John Galt; 11-13-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Tried to edit the wording on the title but admin closed the thread to eliminate flaming. But it is the 7th and it actually will pay off (not required)3, 4, 5, 6, . Assuming the client follows direction, if funded.
    If funded? you mean this is a congratulations prior to funding ? I don't know if Larry David can come up with this material!!!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    for the life of me cant figure out what took place in this thread.
    Im with you Marcus. I am actually going back re-reading the thread to make sure I am understanding this correctly. But from what I gather, a person gave props on a deal that hasn't funded but is heading that direction and everyone jumped on said person like a fat man on chocolate cake when they tried to self correct their post...how am I doing?

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    If funded? you mean this is a congratulations prior to funding ? I don't know if Larry David can come up with this material!!!
    Shout out to lender for soft approval on a 7th, hands up

Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

OK, I'll curb my enthusiasm.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

This is both the most insane and entertaining thread I have read in a long time..

7th position = bat **** crazy
    1/2 consolidation only paying off some positions = fck balls nuts

nothing about this makes any sense to me.. Why would you pay off some of the positions the guy took 6 before you what makes you think he is not going to go back to who he got the 4th, 5th and 6th before and not just stack behind you???
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Because balances on 1 and 2 are large and the others were small under 40K, not enough new funding (for now) and close to 200k to pay either of 1 and 2. And I have agreements and a little leverage that he won't stack again. Might sound inane or naive but I have some modicum of control since I work with other product for him. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by John Galt; 11-13-2015 at 12:53 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

I'm standing by waiting to see this work, because I am really hoping it does because it could set a nice precedent

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Just ordered a case of Pop Corn. its getting real in here
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

And how did you happen upon this treasured client pray tell?

Did you need a shoe horn to fit it into your business model?

Hmm...wonder why all so negative in here. Client awaiting funding. Approved for payroll funding, awaiting factoring. Has this site just become a place to denigrate people who don't agree with funD or anonymouse or Mikes idea of what their boileroom , used car salesman ideas are? Young guys that have no clue... We are going to be regulated and unfortunately the business payday advance schemes will change. I happened upon him by purchasing rejections from a well known funding company down here that unfortunately has their funding cut off. Most in the biz will know who that is. He will earn me a significant sum. Legitimately, not as a used car salesman or boiler room, not as funD or some of the other guys here will do it. I won't go to jail and I will keep the client long term. There should be some ethics injected here.
    100 people just killed at PCH but the bickering here keeps continuing. WTH?
    Last edited by John Galt; 11-13-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

See now I actually would consider this guy a "treasured" client, if you can control him that is. Call me crazy.

He is obviously doing strong numbers, he knows the deal, and will "sign on the line which is dotted". There's half the battle.

I'd be speaking with him on a weekly basis if I were you and developing a real and solid relationship, attempt to control his bad stacking habits, and move him into a more disciplined borrowing mentality, and potentially introduce him to additional product line's.

From what I see grossing $500k - $750K+ a month, and strong enough banks and credit even with SIX open to have a lender even consider a 7th. You will make a small fortune off this man over time. If you can keep him that is.

Although, chances are he runs off holding hands into the sunset with the next guy who peaks his interest.
    Reminds me of one of my ex's (besides the fact she was a she of course), seems like he is the type to sleep around ;-)

Got that and had an ex like that too. I'm her pension. But his credit sucks, not for long though. Hopefully won't run off into the sunset if I do my job right. In honesty I've never done a 7th stack but if he can afford it and I can do the consolidation, he'll send me a birthday card every year and pay me well. Gotta sleep with them before you marry them, yaknow.