And So it Starts....
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

And So it Starts....

What "untapped" market skippy? That's what I'm talking about. Glued to my phone and subscribed to this thread, I love the response. Your statement that MOST merchants don't know about alternative financing options was true in 2012. The fact you still believe that is amazing. Have you picked up the phone lately? Have you had one merchant that's sat up in his chair and said "Der...uh....thanks big IZ... I didn't know there was a high interest daily payment option for my biz..." "I've ignored every robocall, fax, mailer, commercial, telemarketer, processing peddler, podcast live read, Internet banner, talk radio ad, airplane banner, ticker tape parade about 'cash for your business'..."

Get a clue dude.... Please.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Your statement that MOST merchants don't know about alternative financing options was true in 2012. The fact you still believe that is amazing. Have you picked up the phone lately? Have you had one merchant that's sat up in his chair and said "Der...uh....thanks big IZ... I didn't know there was a high interest daily payment option for my biz..."
    I have to disagree with this. I'll bet you $100 that if you randomly call 10 restaurants in your phone book and ask the owner if he knows what a merchant cash advance is and how it works, 7-8 of them won't know. People only know what it is when they have a serious need and actually look into it.

Every day I'm pitching MCAs to business owners who don't know what it is, so I know what I'm talking about...

Member Reputation points: 1377

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I have to disagree with this. I'll bet you $100 that if you randomly call 10 restaurants in your phone book and ask the owner if he knows what a merchant cash advance is and how it works, 7-8 of them won't know. People only know what it is when they have a serious need and actually look into it.

Every day I'm pitching MCAs to business owners who don't know what it is, so I know what I'm talking about...
    Hello MCNetwork, I was not going to reply to the RANTINGS of an old timer BUT you are absolutely right. The reason I know, because I actually have someone out there pounding the pavement and MOST of these small businesses have NOT heard about cash advances or other alternative financing options.

Some people are set in their ways and their mentality is "I know EVERTHING about this industry and anyone who does it different or does not agree with me is an idiot". My whole point with that paragraph, which he repeatedly ignored is, the pie is a lot bigger than many on here think. That is it.

Now FunD can go ahead and post another insulting rant. I am outa this thread.