Fraudulent Statements - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Jcoles. Sorry, they're adequate for the moment and allow me to relax. 58 and working out of bedroom in Hollywood. Minimal stress, have a good tan and comfortable. Same assistant for over 30 years. Probably retire next year, give the book out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Jcoles. Sorry, they're adequate for the moment and allow me to relax. 58 and working out of bedroom in Hollywood. Minimal stress, have a good tan and comfortable. Same assistant for over 30 years. Probably retire next year, give the book out.
    No way someone was able to handle you for 30 years . Unless it's your mother

In all honesty John, what should I do for you? Why do you keep babling about working out of your bedroom. Nobody gives .. And nobody cares what you put in your pocket. Keep it to yourself

Senior Member Reputation points: 23718

Fraudulent Statements

Galt you know everything about everything. Or at least you think you do. Then you say the dumbest, most ridiculous ****, put half of us on the floor, close to a heart attack, laughing.

You personify this space. Clown that works out of the spare bedroom, and then brags about it. The guy that makes so much money -- he outfunds his competitors and then lies on the beach, smoking cigars, sipping champagne, with all the advice in the world for the younger bunch.

You don't know **** pal. And you don't have a space -- in this space -- you're like the the guy with a sandwich and and apple in his briefcase riding the subway in his daddy's suit, pretending he has a job somewhere... Just get the F off the board. You're a paper dragon, the type we'd all rather see disappear in a plume of smoke....

Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Ok funD, and you are a ignoramus as all on the board know. PS: I don't smoke cigars, nor like champagne. I hope that GED got you somewhere as you obviously don't know the business. Keep smoking that wacky weed and chasing sheep. Never said outfund competitors, nor work out of a spare bedroom but of course you fantasize, demonize or minimize all on this board. I am sorry you have such a Napoleon complex or that you never breast fed but I surely don't have to listen to an idiot like you. And I still go to the beach daily after not working hard. See me at 12 at Margaritaville. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and still **** out smarter information than you.

Glad to give you her email or tel....same with reps. I'm not stressing the biz like you boiler room guys. It's harder but there is still a market obviously. Why do you guys make these obvious ignorant statements? Why are you so jealous?

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Anyway.............

Closing this thread.