How do you ACH broker fees?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Ha! Nope. It was great. Client was doing $18M annually and generating $400k per month in net profit...ALL of which was going to his daily MCA payments. I was able to convert him to monthly payments and get him down to $120k monthly so we immediately dropped $280k of net profit onto his bottom line which he is using to expand his business. They have been a great client, with on-time payments. These deals are doable for the right clients.

Of course, not consolidations fit this well. So many of them I see are so upside down they cannot be saved. But this fellow had a strong, profitable business and I was able to pull him back from the ledge. :-)
    If you got his payments down to 120K per month, he must have not been able to net much after paying off the other balances, unless you got him $2 million plus over a 24 month term. I just don't see how the numbers can work in your favor. This is a guy addicted to cash advances and he'll pile up positions very soon and leave you guys exposed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    If you got his payments down to 120K per month, he must have not been able to net much after paying off the other balances, unless you got him $2 million plus over a 24 month term. I just don't see how the numbers can work in your favor. This is a guy addicted to cash advances and he'll pile up positions very soon and leave you guys exposed.
    Again, I am sensitive about hijacking this thread and did not mean to do so. In this client's case, all he needed was $100k which I was able to qualify him for. He was instantly profitable after the consolidation and did not need any additional funds since now he was $280k in the black on a monthly basis. It does not work for all clients but it worked for him. Any additional questions please email me at dan@fundingstrategypartners.com. Thanks - Dan Page