How do you ACH broker fees? - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Thanks for adding more context to the case, FCF Fund. Since I know little about balance sheet lenders, I defer to the wisdom of the players in that industry segment.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Thanks for adding more context to the case, FCF Fund. Since I know little about balance sheet lenders, I defer to the wisdom of the players in that industry segment.
    Thanks MCN, he is similar to Dealstruck and FC etc as far UW is concerned. However Dan has a larger funding capacity as Dealstruck will max out $250k or $500k blended, however its a little more personal with Dan as he handles the deals himself mainly which I like.

Full Dislcosure: I have 2 pending deals with Dan, and this is not a paid endorsement. I just call it as I see it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Gentleman,

Let me be the first to say that Dan looks at all financials, the rates are not MCA rates which allows a true refinance and along with the fact its a monthly payment. Dan's company is a balance sheet lender, if anyone knows what that is.

I personally know whom this merchant Dan consolidated, he has a extremely profitable business in the medical services industry with great margins. Problem is in the past no one was willing to give him what he needed as his business consumed a lot of overhead while being profitable. It was easier to stack him than give him a term loan.

The deal was not done in the normal MCA speed, financials such as tax returns can not be faked. As well looking at his past performance and NEVER bouncing a MCA payment in at least 1 year while maintaining at least 100k in daily balance, I wouldve syndicated on this deal myself as you cant get a better "sure thing" than this merchant.
    Thanks FCF. Happy to answer any questions from sincere parties but not willing to open my Kimono in public. :-)

BTW: This has been a great client, and we have funded another few million of MCA consolidations of other great clients since him. Just a matter of finding the good ones!