All the great sales reps are loyal and stay put. They are usually well taken care of and you'll never poach them because nothing comes with a guarantee in this business. Now, I like hiring guys that know the product, and yes there is usually a really good reason why they are leaving where they are. The number one reason is they aren't making money, and some just suck as sales people. But other issues like lead sources are weak, or my managers a dick, or they have no organization, those are things that I listen to. If they fit your environment, try a new style of training, your way of doing things, and if they click in the first 30 days, awesome. If not, move on. But training from the ground up right now is way too tough. This product is still very simple to learn, but if you are an ISO and deal with 10 different funders, you need to know them inside and out and the other 50 funders you aren't dealing with how they operate inside and out. That kind of knowledge is necessary to get in my door.