UCC Leads In 2014
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Well you definitely have the opt-in marketing experience to take MCA lead gen to a whole new level. My campaigns have been fairly generic in the past and are probably not much different than what other funders have done or are currently doing. If you are able to consistently generate 2%+ pull through from your dialer campaigns then you are clearly doing something right.

Banned Reputation points: 306

A lot of it is knowing your target and amending things like your pitch, time of day, type of offer to mesh with various verticals.

Where voice broadcasting really gets interesting is when you use voice broadcasts as a mechanism to induce e-mail opt-ins. When you get their e-mail address, and use it right, you're sending e-mails out for less than a penny each.

Here's a scenario:

You do a voice broadcast to a targeted group of business owners, lets call it a bunch of auto repair shops On your voice broadcast the person who answers the phone hears;

Here's a special opportunity for you to learn how to advertise your business for little to no cost by pressing 1 and leaving us your email now. We'll send you a special email report that will have you wondering why you hadn't thought of that before! Leave us your email address by pressing 1 now ... and keep an eye out for good news!

I've run this EXACT blast - and... that's all I can say about that.

You send them through a quick filter and connect with them to collect their e-mail address.

The art / magic lies in taking those people through a focused funnel, where you ultimately offer them money without being all "sales pitchy." Through a focused set of e-mails, you focus on what they care about the most; keeping customers and getting more of them. The overarching goal of those e-mails is to get them to a point where they wake up one day and say; "you know, I want to take a business loan / cash advance so that I can do (ABC)."

If your e-mail sequencing is right, that will be the outcome. It's a long sequence, not for the faint of heart, but insanely profitable, and dare I say slightly cunning.

It can take you more than a month (if you're doing it right) before you start offering money. But patience is virtuous, and in this case - profitable.

The best part is, you will have established a relationship with your merchants, a pretty strong one at that. A relationship that you can leverage for recommendations (Holy Grail) because unlike every other broker out there, you've added value to their life.

I've used this funnel for tugLocal. I've used this funnel / sequence for marketing services, but it works pretty much the same in MCA, or in any B2B vertical for that matter.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 12-19-2013 at 06:47 PM.