UCC Leads In 2014
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Banned Reputation points: 306

UCC Leads In 2014

So, lets say you're a business owner. You're in your office at the back of the store, and the phone rings. You answer the phone and you hear a message that compels you to listen because it's got all sorts of specific information specific to YOU. This is no ordinary voice broadcast, it may say something like...

"Hi this is Sally calling about the $30,000 cash advance you got on Sept 4 from Happy Capital..."

If you are sitting in your back office, are you likely to hang up at this point? In fact you just might move on up to the edge of your chair!

That's where we are going with UCC's because mathematically, this makes more sense than cold calling with humans, or blasting out generic messages. Technology meets psychology...

NOTE: That message sucks on all levels - something I'd never use in practice, just for illustration.

We're calling it voice broadcast personalization and it's a product of my constantly tinkering with dialer and voice broadcast campaigns and working with partners on various marketing experiments - and on ways to use technology in simple ways.

This sort of personalization doesn't have to just be for UCC's - you could blast offers out to Groupon merchants for instance...

"Hi this is Sally calling to congratulate you on the daily deal you ran on Sept 4. We see you sold X deals - and that's fantastic! {Pitch: Capital To Handle The Rush} --> {Call To Action: Hurry Before It's Too Late}.

I'm all the more encouraged by what's on the horizon because I've architected campaigns for clients in the past, where we used their old data to sort of "recycle' it and turn it into leads. Check out the graphic below and I'll explain how that translates to UCC leads.

I apologize if it's too small. You can download and zoom. Essentially we took old stuff and it converted at an average of 3.5%. Old verified leads. Now, UCC leads are customers. Being that they are existing customers, we're pretty optimistic that given what we saw in running old data, plus adding voice broadcast personalization - that we'll get a minimum of 2% conversions...

If you cycle through 25,000 UCC leads each month, you should generate no fewer than 500 leads per month. 500 qualified leads.

You'll get leads for a fraction of what they cost in Google and a lot faster than the next guy who does UCC marketing.

One of the things I cannot wait to test is personalizing these UCC broadcasts and taking the data we have on hand, to make that merchant an offer right there on that broadcast. So, if we surmise they are 70% paid off, and they're inclined to respond well to a 1.32 - we can offer that to them, right there on the broadcast.

We're excited to roll this out soon - and most importantly continuing to refine it!!
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 12-12-2013 at 02:29 PM.