great business looking for a buy
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I have a client who is looking for a buy out of his current loan and additional capital.. He needs to have a rate of under 26% and no more then 20% split. He will not change his processor which is Authorize.net so if you want his business then you will need to meet his demands he also will only allow a soft pull of his credit. It is a growing company and he will be repeat business. His numbers have gone up each and every month.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Authorize.net is his portal, or processor? there is a difference.

Also, what kind of business? what is balance? Home based or not? How long are they open? what is the credit?

He uses Authorize.net as his processor. He sell 4x4 parts the balance is 10k it is not home based and he has been in business since Nov2004. As far as his credit is concerned I'm not to sure

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

Auth.net is a payment gateway not a processor. You can switch his processor and he can continue to run his transactions thru Auth.net gateway. We do this all the time as we are a reseller of Auth.net.

This is what the merchant sent me in an email "We NEVER change from authorize.net for your percentage of daily sales. WE WILL NEVER SWITCH so if you ask or insist we change processors I immediately decline"

MCA is exactly right. Authorize.net is a gateway and not a processor - no need to switch gateways...

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mhenchy View Post
    This is what the merchant sent me in an email "We NEVER change from authorize.net for your percentage of daily sales. WE WILL NEVER SWITCH so if you ask or insist we change processors I immediately decline"
    For the 3rd time. AUTHORIZE.NET IS NOT HIS PROCESSOR! IT IS HIS TERMINAL. No different than if he had an old Trans 330 (wow, dating myself), or a Verifone VX, or a freaking MICROS POS system with inventory

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

Quote Originally Posted by mhenchy View Post
    You should already know how to rebut this. Or if you dont, your sales manager should. And if not then you need to find a new company to work for. If you are selling mca by yourself, then you should go work for a good company in order to learn the business. Yes you will make less commission per deal, but you will fund more deals and therefor make more $ overall. This is your job, you should know more than the merchant. You should not be surprised that the merchant doesnt realize that authorize.net is not the actual processor. You need to educate him. There are many signs in your post that you do not have the knowledge necessary to effectively sell this product. I am not trying to put you down, just trying to point you in the right direction. You did not give enough information in your post for anyone to give you a real idea of what can or cannot be done for this merchant.

Fortis is his processor.
    Last edited by rcano; 11-11-2015 at 03:41 PM.