Quote Originally Posted by mhenchy View Post
This is what the merchant sent me in an email "We NEVER change from authorize.net for your percentage of daily sales. WE WILL NEVER SWITCH so if you ask or insist we change processors I immediately decline"
You should already know how to rebut this. Or if you dont, your sales manager should. And if not then you need to find a new company to work for. If you are selling mca by yourself, then you should go work for a good company in order to learn the business. Yes you will make less commission per deal, but you will fund more deals and therefor make more $ overall. This is your job, you should know more than the merchant. You should not be surprised that the merchant doesnt realize that authorize.net is not the actual processor. You need to educate him. There are many signs in your post that you do not have the knowledge necessary to effectively sell this product. I am not trying to put you down, just trying to point you in the right direction. You did not give enough information in your post for anyone to give you a real idea of what can or cannot be done for this merchant.