tough one
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

tough one

I have a wholesale seafood company that has been in business since 2013. When operating, he does around $100k a month in revenues. He shut down in Sep and Oct to take a trip to China and has procured agreements from food service companies in Shanghai to purchase up to $1mm a month in live lobster. He now needs funds to start fulfilling those agreements. Credit sucks, low 500's. He has a residential property in Edison, NJ worth $435k that has a $160k 1st on it. A funder can lien the remaining equity but it would have to be 2nd position. Anyone know anybody who would fund this?

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by Increment1 View Post
    I have a wholesale seafood company that has been in business since 2013. When operating, he does around $100k a month in revenues. He shut down in Sep and Oct to take a trip to China and has procured agreements from food service companies in Shanghai to purchase up to $1mm a month in live lobster. He now needs funds to start fulfilling those agreements. Credit sucks, low 500's. He has a residential property in Edison, NJ worth $435k that has a $160k 1st on it. A funder can lien the remaining equity but it would have to be 2nd position. Anyone know anybody who would fund this?
    This looks like ti typical Export deal requiring EXIM type insurance and an export factoring line.
    I have recently help finance a meet exporter to both the Orient and Middle East.
    Let's talk.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@advancecredit.com
    rshaw@millenniumfundingusa.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Give me a call, this looks right up our alley. Based on the information you provided, offer would likely be between $120-150K.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by bdshaw View Post
    This looks like ti typical Export deal requiring EXIM type insurance and an export factoring line.
    I have recently help finance a meet exporter to both the Orient and Middle East.
    Let's talk.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@advancecredit.com
    rshaw@millenniumfundingusa.com

Export factoring line? Is that tied to a LOC?

Member Reputation points: 10 pmoney's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Increment1 View Post
    The credit is fine since we don't have a minimum credit score requirement. We lien up to 75% Combined Loan To Value (CLTV) for residential and commercial properties and will lend in any position. In sum, if the valuation for the property comes back at $435k your client would be looking at $166,250. Edison is a large community so we may be able to get some favorable comps to support a larger property value and larger loan amount; I'm very familiar with the area. If you'd like to discuss specifics in greater detail definitely get in touch, 201-210-8552 or paul@oracleloans.com
    Last edited by pmoney; 02-08-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    Paul Marzolla
    CEO @ GreenBridge Loans

Main: (800) 677-5771
    Email: paul@greenbridgeloans.com

Connect with me on LinkedIn

Click to download our Partner Agreement

GreenBridge Loans
    221 River St, 9th Fl
    Hoboken, NJ 07030
    www.greenbridgeloans.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

http://grow.exim.gov/export-credit-insurance-video

Being that these are contracts, and not actual receivables, it's likely that PO Finance to jump start things would be first step..

Thanks for sharing the video Richard. I learn so much by you guys.
    Doran M. Summers
    Small Business Loans & Commercial Loans
    3960 Howard Hughes Parkway Suite #500
    Las Vegas, NV 89169
    Doran@DoranSummers.com
    Www.DoranSummersFunding.com

tough one

No LOC BB

tough one

Richard is in the money. Unfortunately the earliest the Exim bank could begin to underwrite new policies will be after the 20th of this month.
    However there are other options.
    If anyone has any questions about Export or Import finance please feel free to give me a call.
    Bob

Senior Member Reputation points: 2697

tough one

I have funded a few seafood clients and live lobster is hard to PO Finance specially if coming from China. I would have to see the debtors he sells to and how solid are his suppliers in order to determine if it's PO financeable.

If you're open to PO funding and factoring let me know.

Credits fine with us since we have no minimums and he wouldnt have to use any assets for collateral. We can probably do this for you as long as the banks are right. Send the deal to submissions@mfsglobal.com so you can test out our programs.

MFS Global
    212-729-8697
    isosupport@mfsglobal.com