Developing a broker/lender portal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hi,

In the past few months me and my team were developing a portal that makes everyone's life easier - Brokers/Lenders/Clients.
    While clients do not have direct access to the system, they still benefit a lot from it.

We are basically about 70% done in terms of code.
    Our main investor basically ran out of $ and I considered for quite some time what should I do next.
    I've been browsing through these forums and I figured there might be a couple of people interested in this project so I decided to finally post this message.

I would like to demo our system to some of you, but I wouldn't want to just show this to everyone, therefore, if you are interested to see what we've done, please PM me and let me know what would you do if you really liked it? I am basically looking for investors and I rather have someone from the MCA industry (I am not one, btw)

Looking forward to hear from some of you.

I wouldn't bother anymore if I were you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

I agree. At this point if it's only partially done and you're out of money it may be best to shelf the project for now and move on. You know that at some point the planets will align and give you a second crack at this project.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

A couple of guys have systems like that. Reach out to funderscloud and there is another I forgot the name. Maybe something might click

Good luck

The data is too valuable I don't see that business model working out for yourself or others like funderscloud. Big funders and larger advanced ISO's have the technology in place already btw and don't have to share their data

Thanks for your input guys.
    Unlike funderscloud, our system works differently and we do not interfere in the deal.
    everything is done between the broker and lender.

While I understand the big funders and advanced ISOs already have the technology in place, this creates great opportunities to broker/lenders of all sizes to experience a system that gives you more time to focus on what your job really is - reviewing files/closing deals.

Also, we've implemented the newest technologies available to make the user experience real fun for all.

sorry for my bad English, I'm not native.