My client owns 40 Cellphone stores throughout 4 states. He used MCAs to successfully grow his business and has done quite well. I recently consolidated his MCAs, significantly reducing his monthly expenses. He is now looking for approximately $2M in growth capital so he can ramp inventory for the holiday season throughout all his stores.

This would mean taking out our note (we are in first position) and providing him with approximately $800k of additional capital to purchase inventory. Ideally, he is looking for a 2-3 year payback.

When we funded him, I agreed to see if I could find another party that would be willing to provide additional growth funding for him so he could capitalize on the holiday season, which is why I am posting it here.

There is no real estate so that is not an option here. And a MCA with a daily payment would not work for him. Any funding would require taking us out, since we have to remain in first position. Not sure if there are any lenders here would be a fit, but thought it could not hurt to put it out there.

If you are interested, please shoot me an email (dan@fundingstrategypartners.com)

Thanks,

Dan Page
dan@fundingstrategypartners.com