For one reason or another sometimes deals don't qualify or don't make it to funding, which can be frustrating. What I'm offering is a solution to help convert some of those dead deals into real funding opportunities. My name is Paul Marzolla and I'm with World Business Lenders, or just WBL. While we do not offer MCA's, our business model is similar and may prove to be advantageous for deals that don't seem to fit your funding parameters. It's all about capitalizing on opportunity and I'd like to offer you just that. Below I have included some basics regarding our programs, parameters, and capabilities. Take a minute to read it over and really think of any deals (recent or older) which you weren't able to fund but may have been able to fund through us. We do offer commissions for our ISO partners, however, that is an entirely separate conversation. Let me help turn some of your nothings into something, you have everything to gain. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to discuss a scenario in greater depth and see how we can all prosper. My contact info can be found in my signature and profile.

Based in New York City, World Business Lenders is a lender specializing in serving the small business community. WBL’s mission is to help the underserved small business sector and satisfy the growing need for small business capital.

Basic Highlights:

-Loan/Advance amounts from $50,000 - $2,000,000

-Programs include an interest-only business line of credit (BLOC) to keep payments low, or our business loan product which includes both principal & interest.

-Daily OR Weekly repayment options.

-Must be in business for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months or more.

-Only financials needed are 6 months of business bank statements to determine the 6-month average deposit history. Typically, we lend 2x-3x the amount of average monthly deposits.

-We lend nationwide.

-NO minimum credit score.

-Ability to fund in 5-7 business days.

-This is secured lending, the borrower must own real estate. We will lend in ANY POSITION. Up to 75% CLTV for Residential/Commercial, 50% CLTV for raw/vacant land.

-Competitive commissions for approved brokers/ISO

CONTACT PAUL DIRECTLY FOR MORE INFORMATION