No UCC Filing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No UCC Filing

Which lenders besides QS don't file UCC's?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

We don't on 90% of our deals.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
    We don't on 90% of our deals.
    Thanks,

I don't work with Yellowstone.

Well, it's never to late to start. LOL.

Well, it's never to late to start. LOL.
    No thanks.

I've had enough bad experiences with you guys. No need to add more stress to my life.

Fair enough.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

lol, ys. some love others hate. If you dont bring them enough business you are a nothing broker to them.

Quote Originally Posted by brokerCompany View Post
    lol, ys. some love others hate. If you dont bring them enough business you are a nothing broker to them.
    I don't think it's quite that simple. I think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I can only speak for what the people who work with me and my team report and most of them have been with me for multiple years. Which is why our business as a whole continues to grow. But I would say that there are a small group of people that have decided that YS are the "evil empire" and take every opportunity to disparage the company based on what they deem "a bad experience"

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    No thanks.

I've had enough bad experiences with you guys. No need to add more stress to my life.
    Triton, I would be more than happy to speak to you regarding the bad experiences you have had with YSC, even if you are set on not working with us now or in the future, I'd like to know the story so that we can correct the issues that led you to stop working with us. YSC is a very large company now, and i think we all know that sometimes with a large company, there will be a bad apple or two that give an ISO a bad experience, but that does not reflect how YSC as a whole conducts business, I can assure you of that.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

No UCC Filing

Hey Andy, just wondering what your role is at YSC. You seem to be pretty knowledgable about the products and this space in general.

I appreciate the offer andy.

So, does anyone know of any other lenders besides QS and YS that do not fill UCC's?

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    Hey Andy, just wondering what your role is at YSC. You seem to be pretty knowledgable about the products and this space in general.
    Truth be told I followed Chambo to YSC when they didn't have an ISO department and between Isaac, Chambo and myself we created the ISO department about 4 months after Yellowstone opened its doors. Pretty much everything I know is because of Chambo and since the three of us started the ISO department I've watched it grow beyond anything I thought possible. However, I will agree with JoeLep that as the company has gotten bigger there have been instances where ISOs have reported a bad experience, which is something my team and I take very seriously and are working everyday to correct and make sure we can avoid in the future. That way, when you submit to my team at Yellowstone you can be assured that you are getting the best service available.
    Andrew J. McDonald
    Director of ISO Development
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    1 Evertrust Plaza
    Suite 1401
    Jersey city, NJ 07302
    PH - 347.464.0785
    FX - 646.213.1790

Truth be told I followed Chambo to YSC when they didn't have an ISO department and between Isaac, Chambo and myself we created the ISO department about 4 months after Yellowstone opened its doors. Pretty much everything I know is because of Chambo and since the three of us started the ISO department I've watched it grow beyond anything I thought possible. However, I will agree with JoeLep that as the company has gotten bigger there have been instances where ISOs have reported a bad experience, which is something my team and I take very seriously and are working everyday to correct and make sure we can avoid in the future. That way, when you submit to my team at Yellowstone you can be assured that you are getting the best service available.
    I had a feeling you were old school. I've only been around in this space for the last few years, but am rooted in equipment leasing going back to 2001 after graduating. Still do quite a bit of equipment leasing, but MCA is a great and unique product, when applied properly. YSC has been good to me, I just wish I was getting more than 7/8 points per deal.

I had a feeling you were old school. I've only been around in this space for the last few years, but am rooted in equipment leasing going back to 2001 after graduating. Still do quite a bit of equipment leasing, but MCA is a great and unique product, when applied properly. YSC has been good to me, I just wish I was getting more than 7/8 points per deal.
    Well, I know that one thing I tell all of the people that work with me and my team. I want nothing more than to pay you more commission and the more we fund together the easier that makes it and some ISOs have really taken to that and have had their commissions bumped up because of it. That's pretty cool though that you are still doing a lot of Equip financing. I wish I had really gotten more into that/learned more about it.

I appreciate the offer andy.

So, does anyone know of any other lenders besides QS and YS that do not fill UCC's?
    I don't know of anyone else, Im sorry.

Well, I know that one thing I tell all of the people that work with me and my team. I want nothing more than to pay you more commission and the more we fund together the easier that makes it and some ISOs have really taken to that and have had their commissions bumped up because of it. That's pretty cool though that you are still doing a lot of Equip financing. I wish I had really gotten more into that/learned more about it.
    Gil Markson is a great asset over there, honest and straight forward rep. Tell him Dave over at Capital Business Funding gave him kudos in the forums.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Andrew came over about 3 months after we started. A year later he brought over Joe Lepkoski to firm up his team. Soon after that they brought on Dru Karaman and Jeff (Joes brother). So when he says something its with 6 plus years under his belt at Yellowstone.

Andy and his team are knowledgeable and amazing to work with.

Gil Markson is a great asset over there, honest and straight forward rep. Tell him Dave over at Capital Business Funding gave him kudos in the forums.
    I definely will. Gil is a great asset to this company and does business the right way. Now that we've completely jacked this post and turned it into a YS love fest! LOl

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

every other post seems to be another ad for ys or everest

Quote Originally Posted by brokerCompany View Post
    every other post seems to be another ad for ys or everest
    You can't escape us LOL!

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Chambo Knows.jpg

jotucker1983
    Which lenders besides QS don't file UCC's?
    A lot of lenders are starting to not file UCCs period, instead of just using the fake alias names. A lender should know good and well that with today's mass entrants of new brokers all calling UCCs, that filing a UCC on their merchant is about to subject them to 20 calls a day about "funding".

Why a lender would want to do that, knowing full well that's today's climate, is beyond me lol.

Member Reputation points: 15

We do not file a UCC unless they default.

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    A lot of lenders are starting to not file UCCs period, instead of just using the fake alias names. A lender should know good and well that with today's mass entrants of new brokers all calling UCCs, that filing a UCC on their merchant is about to subject them to 20 calls a day about "funding".

Why a lender would want to do that, knowing full well that's today's climate, is beyond me lol.
    Listen to the sound of applause! You made the most sensible comment on here. Filing a UCC was done in the past to show other funders that someone needed to be paid off if they wanted to fund them. But like you were saying, it makes ZERO Sense to offer free marketing to other companies by filing UCC's now. I do however agree that there is a need to file them if and or when a merchant defaults. But the definition of a default is open to interpretation