Quote Originally Posted by AndyYSCISOdept View Post
Truth be told I followed Chambo to YSC when they didn't have an ISO department and between Isaac, Chambo and myself we created the ISO department about 4 months after Yellowstone opened its doors. Pretty much everything I know is because of Chambo and since the three of us started the ISO department I've watched it grow beyond anything I thought possible. However, I will agree with JoeLep that as the company has gotten bigger there have been instances where ISOs have reported a bad experience, which is something my team and I take very seriously and are working everyday to correct and make sure we can avoid in the future. That way, when you submit to my team at Yellowstone you can be assured that you are getting the best service available.
I had a feeling you were old school. I've only been around in this space for the last few years, but am rooted in equipment leasing going back to 2001 after graduating. Still do quite a bit of equipment leasing, but MCA is a great and unique product, when applied properly. YSC has been good to me, I just wish I was getting more than 7/8 points per deal.