Direct Lender Going SOLO versus Going With ISO SHOP
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Since I am new to MCA, unsure if I should go solo and just sign up with lenders or go join a ISO shop ! I am not sure where I will end up or what I will do just yet still figuring things out.

1) How many dials in 8 hours in a ISO SHOP = how many full app leads from my dials ( e.g. 250 dials = 4 apps )

2) How much should I get paid on percentage wise on each deal if I work with a ISO shop on commission only

3) As a newbie approx. how much can I earn in total commissions my first month from doing dials only and no live transfer leads other then dials

4) If I work with a direct lender - can you give an cash advance example how a typical lender handles a payout for deals that are referred to them, what is involved, can we buy down a rate like in mortgages etccc

5) At a top ISO shop, what can a great mca sales rep earn yearly
    Last edited by IamGrateful; 11-01-2015 at 09:00 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

250 dials and 4 apps - in the land of unicorns, rainbows, and flying pigs...

jotucker1983
    OP,

This post that I made months ago might help: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...ll=1#post28504

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Those are all really good questions, unfortunately anyone who gives you definitive answers would be setting you up for failure because there are to many variables.

Take a risk or play it safe, this isn't a matter anyone can help you with but you.

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCL View Post
    Take a risk or play it safe, this isn't a matter anyone can help you with but you.
    I love what you just said, because it is so true...I would however add that if you don't take a risk you may never know what you missed out on. Could be a pot of gold at the end of that risky rainbow

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

andy we need a yellow stone end of year party video to answer number 5 .lol
    i agree with andy to many factors and it also depends how you are as a sales man . some people are better openers then closers and vice versa

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

I would say go with an ISO shop, play it safe at first. Wait until you know the industry, you know the players, funders, basic underwriting, and THEN make an informed decision about going solo. If you can't make it at an ISO shop where everything is provided, I would not suggest going solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    I would say go with an ISO shop, play it safe at first. Wait until you know the industry, you know the players, funders, basic underwriting, and THEN make an informed decision about going solo. If you can't make it at an ISO shop where everything is provided, I would not suggest going solo.
    I agree totally, the biggest mistake that most people make is not anticipating just how much overhead comes with going solo, especially if you wanna do it "the right way" also known as "the chambo knows way"

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Mr Grateful firstly great name with out that character we have nothing!!!

Perhaps you should sign-up with Cresthill Capital for our Direct B-D Funding Programs and you may also want to take advantage of the "Recliner-Program" on a deal by deal basis (usually the SBA and leasing Sales guys LOVE the "Recliner Program") the Nutshell: when we make your merchant an offer you choose to allow Cresthill Capital's Admin to get your deal SOLD and you Still Collect a MAJOR Chunk of the Commission!!! (You MUST agree in Email writing PER-DEAL you opt for recliner!).

ISO-Sign-up Email
    bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    Last edited by mcaguru; 11-02-2015 at 10:01 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

"Recliner-Program"

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Mr Grateful firstly great name with out that character we have nothing!!!

Perhaps you should sign-up with Cresthill Capital for our Direct B-D Funding Programs and you may also want to take advantage of the "Recliner-Program" on a deal by deal basis (usually the SBA and leasing Sales guys LOVE the "Recliner Program") the Nutshell: when we make your merchant an offer you choose to allow Cresthill Capital's Admin to get your deal SOLD and you Still Collect a MAJOR Chunk of the Commission!!! (You MUST agree in Email writing PER-DEAL you opt for recliner!).

ISO-Sign-up Email

That actually happens!?!?

I don't usually give away my secrets but YES thousands of NON-MCA business capital providers (Who cant tell you what ACH/MCA stands for if you put a gun to the head) and when we make them a 160K offer they tell me Marcus if only i can close the deal i could make the shy of 20K commissions??!!! (I hear the tension/stress in the voices--Life not easy) Hence the Recliner Program: Remember Must agree in writing each time we touch your merchant...so this is not for you Pro's but for the Small ISO Shop that wants to take Advantage of the Recliner-Program they can reach out and like Mr.Trump says "they will LOVE it"

Last edited by mcaguru; 11-02-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 306908

wow you got closers at mantis ? i thought all you had is paid salary admin people ?

yep salaried.

Karen37a
    There are Goals you should set for your telemarketers, agents, team leaders etc ( yourself ).Lead from the front.

There are different types of leads.And it depends on the level of " true sales experience" on the phone.
    In my last crappy company the other lunatic sales agents used to come over to my desk and ask me where am I getting my leads sheets ( that you call ) from.

They would see my posting submissions, and higher dollar amounts etc and yell at me because they thought I was holding out on great telemarketing lead source. I would explain to them nicely that I am better at breaking thru the gatekeeper, getting to the decision maker and talking with him about the possibility of getting a mca or line of credit or instead of renewing with someone else, switch to me.

I finally got so mad at them yelling at me. I told them I know voodoo and witchcraft and thats how i get better #'s. Then I told them the owners /mangers of the company bought special leads only for me so they would go yell at them instead of me.

( i am outing myself now ) lol

Anyway. There are goals and it depends on many factors, the lead sheets, you are dialing from ( phone numbers ), the skill level of the person calling and most importantly their understanding of the products they are selling.

Not to brag but I funded 1 million in 1 month coming out the gate , new iso. A and B plus paper.

Dont listen to a couple of naysayers in this business who don't understand even though they think they do. I just beat them in sales in my first month
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-06-2015 at 09:25 AM.

Karen37a
    PS. If you are new in this business go find a reputable ISO and "make your bones " . This is nothing like the past business you were in. You are swimming with the sharks, with raw meat in your pockets.