SEO and MCA
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

SEO is expensive just like PPC. The MCA space has a fairly easy success path due to the very limited # of search terms that drive traffic. That really helps with organic searching. Even with google shaking it up I would have to imagine that keeping up with SEO in the MCA space is a heck of a lot easier than many other industries. SEO and PPC are probably relatively similar in cost in our industry. Unlike other financial products like mortgage and banking. Good luck trying to compete with BoA, Wells, and the like.

unlike other financial products like mortgage and banking???? do some searches for business loans on google and you will see that the mca space is already competing with bank of america, wells fargo, and the like.

big banks are competing for the same keywords as mca companies

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

Quote Originally Posted by cashman View Post
    unlike other financial products like mortgage and banking???? do some searches for business loans on google and you will see that the mca space is already competing with bank of america, wells fargo, and the like.

big banks are competing for the same keywords as mca companies
    Business loans and other similar search terms are a complete waste of MCA ppc. I'm not going to give up any secrets but any cash company using business loan as a ppc term is just flushing money down the toilet. Been there done that. After taking in about a dozen apps for crap credit people who "have a great idea and just need a quick $20k in startup capital" I decided wells fargo can have them all. lol